Vice President for Business and Finance
The mission of Utah State University is to be one of the nation’s premier student-centered land-grant and space-grant universities by fostering the principle that academics come first, by cultivating diversity of thought and culture, and by serving the public through learning, discovery, and engagement.
Our Mission Statement
Our purpose is to fortify the mission of Utah State University through the highest quality service.
- We value a safe learning and working environment where lives and property are protected, allowing the campus community to enjoy peace and security.
- We value knowledge and understanding of process and purpose that inspire personal discipline, leading to individual freedom.
- We value individuals; our relationships are based on respect, trust and courtesy.
- We value communication in an open, candid, caring and respectful manner.
- We value being accessible in assisting the campus community.
- We value integrity, ethical behavior, and fairness.
- We value and recognize hard work, productivity, continuous improvement and accountability.
- We value a long-term sustainable environment.