Black Mountain College: Shaping Craft + Design. This…
The exhibition blends science, history, and art to…
Everett C. Thorpe, known as “Ev” to his…
We will have group meditation with guidance for those new…
Registering for Classes
Tips for a successful registration
- Get prepped. Learn about advising, selecting courses, registration holds and more in preparing for registration.
- Use waitlists to help you register for a full class if other students drop out, or the department adds seats. Learn more about using waitlists.
- If you missed the registration window, learn about registering late.
- Learn what to do after registering, including paying your tuition and changing your schedule.
- Don’t need class credit? Attend as an auditor. Learn more about auditing classes in the General Catalog.
next: Finishing registration »