Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
This exhibit showcases works of art from the Germany…
Kicking off College of Agriculture and Applied Sciences…
College week, events happening every day!
Are you considering a career in medical, dental,…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I received a waitlist e-mail, but when I tried to register I couldn’t because of a registration hold. What’s wrong?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- May I get on the waiting list for more than one section of the same course?
- What are the prerequisite for Waitlisting?
- I accidentally dropped my waitlisted class. How do I get back in?
- May I get on the waiting list for a class that has a time conflict with another course?
- What happens if I don’t register for a course within 24 hours after receiving an e-mail notification?
- Are faculty required to use the Waitlisting feature?
- What if I am a senior? Shouldn’t I get priority over a freshman?
- At what point does a waiting list go away?