August 16, 2016 to December 10, 2016. Opening Reception…
Sage Perrot Printmaking Exhibit
This workshop is an opportunity to learn effective…
Youth Conservatory Christmas Recital
Basis for the Tony Award winning musical "Hello,…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
May I get on the waiting list for a class that has a time conflict with another course?
Rate This FAQ
Yes. Although you many not register for courses with time conflicts, you may add yourself to the waiting lists of courses that have time conflicts with courses for which you are registered or with other courses that you have waitlisted. If you are notified via e-mail that a seat is now available for a waitlisted class, you must drop any course for which you are registered that has a time conflict before you may register for the waitlisted course.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I received a waitlist e-mail, but when I tried to register I couldn’t because of a registration hold. What’s wrong?
- Is there a way for me to see how close I am to the top of a waiting list?
- How do I sign up for a waiting list?
- I accidentally dropped my waitlisted class. How do I get back in?
- Are faculty required to use the Waitlisting feature?
- Can I get on the waiting list if it has a time conflict with another class for which I am registered?
- How does waitlisting work with the fee payment deadlines and purges?
- At what point does a waiting list go away?