Registration for Swaner Preserve and EcoCenter’s…
An art exhibit by USU MFA student Gabe Anderson.
With farm and ranch land dwindling due to population…
This exhibits showcases works of art that share a…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
May I get on the waiting list for a class that has a time conflict with another course?
Rate This FAQ
Yes. Although you many not register for courses with time conflicts, you may add yourself to the waiting lists of courses that have time conflicts with courses for which you are registered or with other courses that you have waitlisted. If you are notified via e-mail that a seat is now available for a waitlisted class, you must drop any course for which you are registered that has a time conflict before you may register for the waitlisted course.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Why can’t I get on a waiting list for a class that has a lab or recitation?
- How does Waitlisting work?
- What are the prerequisite for Waitlisting?
- I accidentally dropped my waitlisted class. How do I get back in?
- May I get on the waiting list for more than one section of the same course?
- What happens if I don’t register for a course within 24 hours after receiving an e-mail notification?
- At what point does a waiting list go away?
- Can I get on the waiting list if it has a time conflict with another class for which I am registered?