USU professor and serial entrepreneur Michael Glauser is…
Know anyone with a disability? Get them registered along…
The second of four tours led by Kenny Frisch, local and…
E-State is a 4-day engineering-themed summer camp for…
New Student Orientation
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
May I get on the waiting list for a class that has a time conflict with another course?
Rate This FAQ
Yes. Although you many not register for courses with time conflicts, you may add yourself to the waiting lists of courses that have time conflicts with courses for which you are registered or with other courses that you have waitlisted. If you are notified via e-mail that a seat is now available for a waitlisted class, you must drop any course for which you are registered that has a time conflict before you may register for the waitlisted course.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Are faculty required to use the Waitlisting feature?
- What are the prerequisite for Waitlisting?
- Can I get on the waiting list if it has a time conflict with another class for which I am registered?
- How does waitlisting work with the fee payment deadlines and purges?
- May I get on the waiting list for more than one section of the same course?
- Why can’t I get on a waiting list for a class that has a lab or recitation?
- What if I am a senior? Shouldn’t I get priority over a freshman?
- How does Waitlisting work?