Sept. 1, 2015 – May 7, 2016 Highlighting works from…
Sept. 12 – Dec. 11, 2015 Sept. 12 - Dec. 12 The…
2015 Undergrad Exhibition. Juried exhibition featuring…
Wei Yan, MD, PhD, Professor in the Department of…
Please join us for a panel involving women from differing…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
May I get on the waiting list for a class that has a time conflict with another course?
Rate This FAQ
Yes. Although you many not register for courses with time conflicts, you may add yourself to the waiting lists of courses that have time conflicts with courses for which you are registered or with other courses that you have waitlisted. If you are notified via e-mail that a seat is now available for a waitlisted class, you must drop any course for which you are registered that has a time conflict before you may register for the waitlisted course.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What are the prerequisite for Waitlisting?
- I received a waitlist e-mail, but when I tried to register I couldn’t because of a registration hold. What’s wrong?
- May I get on the waiting list for more than one section of the same course?
- Is there a way for me to see how close I am to the top of a waiting list?
- What happens if I don’t register for a course within 24 hours after receiving an e-mail notification?
- What if I am a senior? Shouldn’t I get priority over a freshman?
- How do I sign up for a waiting list?
- How does waitlisting work with the fee payment deadlines and purges?