Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
Black Mountain College: Shaping Craft + Design. This…
This event will be held in the Tippetts Exhibit Hall.
A popular, pre-Thanksgiving week tradition continues with…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
May I get on the waiting list for a class that has a time conflict with another course?
Rate This FAQ
Yes. Although you many not register for courses with time conflicts, you may add yourself to the waiting lists of courses that have time conflicts with courses for which you are registered or with other courses that you have waitlisted. If you are notified via e-mail that a seat is now available for a waitlisted class, you must drop any course for which you are registered that has a time conflict before you may register for the waitlisted course.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How does waitlisting work with the fee payment deadlines and purges?
- I received a waitlist e-mail, but when I tried to register I couldn’t because of a registration hold. What’s wrong?
- Are faculty required to use the Waitlisting feature?
- Is there a way for me to see how close I am to the top of a waiting list?
- Why can’t I get on a waiting list for a class that has a lab or recitation?
- How does Waitlisting work?
- Can I get on the waiting list if it has a time conflict with another class for which I am registered?
- What happens if I don’t register for a course within 24 hours after receiving an e-mail notification?