Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
This event will be held in the Tippetts Exhibit Hall.
Join us to learn and meditate or support an existing…
This is an open group for student veterans to receive…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
May I get on the waiting list for a class that has a time conflict with another course?
Rate This FAQ
Yes. Although you many not register for courses with time conflicts, you may add yourself to the waiting lists of courses that have time conflicts with courses for which you are registered or with other courses that you have waitlisted. If you are notified via e-mail that a seat is now available for a waitlisted class, you must drop any course for which you are registered that has a time conflict before you may register for the waitlisted course.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I sign up for a waiting list?
- What if I am a senior? Shouldn’t I get priority over a freshman?
- At what point does a waiting list go away?
- Can I get on the waiting list if it has a time conflict with another class for which I am registered?
- How does waitlisting work with the fee payment deadlines and purges?
- Why can’t I get on a waiting list for a class that has a lab or recitation?
- Are faculty required to use the Waitlisting feature?
- Is there a way for me to see how close I am to the top of a waiting list?