Sept. 1, 2015 – May 7, 2016 Highlighting works from…
Sept. 12 – Dec. 11, 2015 Sept. 12 - Dec. 12 The…
The Clothesline Project is part of Domestic Violence…
Research-based steps to help deal with and conquer the…
Corn Maze on the Farm. Begins Sept. 25 - Oct. 31 Closed…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
May I get on the waiting list for a class that has a time conflict with another course?
Rate This FAQ
Yes. Although you many not register for courses with time conflicts, you may add yourself to the waiting lists of courses that have time conflicts with courses for which you are registered or with other courses that you have waitlisted. If you are notified via e-mail that a seat is now available for a waitlisted class, you must drop any course for which you are registered that has a time conflict before you may register for the waitlisted course.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How does waitlisting work with the fee payment deadlines and purges?
- Why can’t I get on a waiting list for a class that has a lab or recitation?
- What are the prerequisite for Waitlisting?
- How does Waitlisting work?
- May I get on the waiting list for more than one section of the same course?
- Can I get on the waiting list if it has a time conflict with another class for which I am registered?
- Are faculty required to use the Waitlisting feature?
- I accidentally dropped my waitlisted class. How do I get back in?