The Clothesline Project (CLP) is a program started on…
Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
This exhibit features Mike Daines and will be displayed…
Held in the Tippetts Exhibit Hall, Artist Plus Teacher…
Xiao Xiao, doctoral candidate of Ethan White, will…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
May I get on the waiting list for a class that has a time conflict with another course?
Rate This FAQ
Yes. Although you many not register for courses with time conflicts, you may add yourself to the waiting lists of courses that have time conflicts with courses for which you are registered or with other courses that you have waitlisted. If you are notified via e-mail that a seat is now available for a waitlisted class, you must drop any course for which you are registered that has a time conflict before you may register for the waitlisted course.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What happens if I don’t register for a course within 24 hours after receiving an e-mail notification?
- At what point does a waiting list go away?
- How do I sign up for a waiting list?
- Why can’t I get on a waiting list for a class that has a lab or recitation?
- I received a waitlist e-mail, but when I tried to register I couldn’t because of a registration hold. What’s wrong?
- Is there a way for me to see how close I am to the top of a waiting list?
- I accidentally dropped my waitlisted class. How do I get back in?
- May I get on the waiting list for more than one section of the same course?