"Ideas" an exhibition is the result of a…
This exhibit includes 17 paintings, photographs, and…
Northern Utah-based photographer Chris Dunker presents 21…
Scarlett Vallaire, masters student of Michelle Baker,…
Graduate Hooding Ceremony
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
May I get on the waiting list for a class that has a time conflict with another course?
Rate This FAQ
Yes. Although you many not register for courses with time conflicts, you may add yourself to the waiting lists of courses that have time conflicts with courses for which you are registered or with other courses that you have waitlisted. If you are notified via e-mail that a seat is now available for a waitlisted class, you must drop any course for which you are registered that has a time conflict before you may register for the waitlisted course.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Can I get on the waiting list if it has a time conflict with another class for which I am registered?
- Are faculty required to use the Waitlisting feature?
- How does waitlisting work with the fee payment deadlines and purges?
- How does Waitlisting work?
- At what point does a waiting list go away?
- Why can’t I get on a waiting list for a class that has a lab or recitation?
- What if I am a senior? Shouldn’t I get priority over a freshman?
- How do I sign up for a waiting list?