Help USU triumph over BYU, UVU, Weber, Westminster, and…
Sept. 1, 2015 – May 7, 2016 Highlighting works from…
Orientation meeting for all 2015 Undergraduate Teaching…
Has it been a while since you've been in a Math class?…
Please join us for our ever popular annual Star Party!…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
May I get on the waiting list for a class that has a time conflict with another course?
Rate This FAQ
Yes. Although you many not register for courses with time conflicts, you may add yourself to the waiting lists of courses that have time conflicts with courses for which you are registered or with other courses that you have waitlisted. If you are notified via e-mail that a seat is now available for a waitlisted class, you must drop any course for which you are registered that has a time conflict before you may register for the waitlisted course.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I received a waitlist e-mail, but when I tried to register I couldn’t because of a registration hold. What’s wrong?
- What happens if I don’t register for a course within 24 hours after receiving an e-mail notification?
- Why can’t I get on a waiting list for a class that has a lab or recitation?
- How does waitlisting work with the fee payment deadlines and purges?
- What if I am a senior? Shouldn’t I get priority over a freshman?
- Are faculty required to use the Waitlisting feature?
- I accidentally dropped my waitlisted class. How do I get back in?
- Is there a way for me to see how close I am to the top of a waiting list?