Join us for a nature walk on the Preserve! During this…
Badminton tournament begins!
Science and Engineering Day is a yearly activity from…
Activists and lobbyists face a significant challenge.…
Championship games being held in the Dee Glen Smith…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
May I get on the waiting list for a class that has a time conflict with another course?
Rate This FAQ
Yes. Although you many not register for courses with time conflicts, you may add yourself to the waiting lists of courses that have time conflicts with courses for which you are registered or with other courses that you have waitlisted. If you are notified via e-mail that a seat is now available for a waitlisted class, you must drop any course for which you are registered that has a time conflict before you may register for the waitlisted course.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I sign up for a waiting list?
- What are the prerequisite for Waitlisting?
- At what point does a waiting list go away?
- I received a waitlist e-mail, but when I tried to register I couldn’t because of a registration hold. What’s wrong?
- What if I am a senior? Shouldn’t I get priority over a freshman?
- How does waitlisting work with the fee payment deadlines and purges?
- Are faculty required to use the Waitlisting feature?
- I accidentally dropped my waitlisted class. How do I get back in?