The Blind Hollow Yurt Reservations open to students on…
This exhibit features nine recently acquired pieces of…
This selection of artwork from the museum's permanent…
This selection of 22 woodcuts is displayed in the…
Come by the TSC International Lounge to rest up and…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
May I get on the waiting list for a class that has a time conflict with another course?
Rate This FAQ
Yes. Although you many not register for courses with time conflicts, you may add yourself to the waiting lists of courses that have time conflicts with courses for which you are registered or with other courses that you have waitlisted. If you are notified via e-mail that a seat is now available for a waitlisted class, you must drop any course for which you are registered that has a time conflict before you may register for the waitlisted course.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Can I get on the waiting list if it has a time conflict with another class for which I am registered?
- Are faculty required to use the Waitlisting feature?
- What are the prerequisite for Waitlisting?
- At what point does a waiting list go away?
- What happens if I don’t register for a course within 24 hours after receiving an e-mail notification?
- How does Waitlisting work?
- May I get on the waiting list for more than one section of the same course?
- What if I am a senior? Shouldn’t I get priority over a freshman?