Come watch our Men's Ultimate Frisbee team will be…
Bike to Breakfast is Sept 30, 7:30-9:30 AM at Aggie Blue…
Endangered Landscapes: America's National Lands presents…
August 16, 2016 to December 10, 2016. Opening Reception…
Come help us finish off CAAS Week with the annual USU…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What happens if I don’t register for a course within 24 hours after receiving an e-mail notification?
Rate This FAQ
If you do not register within 24 hours from the time the e-mail was sent, you will automatically be dropped from the waiting list. The next student on the waiting list will move to the top of the list. For this reason, it is highly recommended that you check you preferred e-mail at least twice a day, especially if you know that you are close to the top of a waiting list.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Can I get on the waiting list if it has a time conflict with another class for which I am registered?
- How does waitlisting work with the fee payment deadlines and purges?
- What if I am a senior? Shouldn’t I get priority over a freshman?
- I received a waitlist e-mail, but when I tried to register I couldn’t because of a registration hold. What’s wrong?
- What are the prerequisite for Waitlisting?
- Why can’t I get on a waiting list for a class that has a lab or recitation?
- At what point does a waiting list go away?
- May I get on the waiting list for more than one section of the same course?