The Blind Hollow Yurt Reservations open to students on…
This selection of artwork from the museum's permanent…
This selection of 22 woodcuts is displayed in the…
The Swaner EcoCenter will host its Fourth Annual Holiday…
Join CVCA in downtown Logan for the 2nd Friday Gallery…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What happens if I don’t register for a course within 24 hours after receiving an e-mail notification?
Rate This FAQ
If you do not register within 24 hours from the time the e-mail was sent, you will automatically be dropped from the waiting list. The next student on the waiting list will move to the top of the list. For this reason, it is highly recommended that you check you preferred e-mail at least twice a day, especially if you know that you are close to the top of a waiting list.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How does Waitlisting work?
- What if I am a senior? Shouldn’t I get priority over a freshman?
- I accidentally dropped my waitlisted class. How do I get back in?
- May I get on the waiting list for more than one section of the same course?
- What are the prerequisite for Waitlisting?
- I received a waitlist e-mail, but when I tried to register I couldn’t because of a registration hold. What’s wrong?
- Why can’t I get on a waiting list for a class that has a lab or recitation?
- How does waitlisting work with the fee payment deadlines and purges?