Bring your little ones to participate in the first Big…
Up to six (6) $2,500 scholarships are available to study…
Sept. 1, 2015 – May 7, 2016 Highlighting works from…
Jan. 23 – May 7, 2016 "A Matter of Taste"…
Walk A Mile is an opportunity for men and women to take a…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What happens if I don’t register for a course within 24 hours after receiving an e-mail notification?
Rate This FAQ
If you do not register within 24 hours from the time the e-mail was sent, you will automatically be dropped from the waiting list. The next student on the waiting list will move to the top of the list. For this reason, it is highly recommended that you check you preferred e-mail at least twice a day, especially if you know that you are close to the top of a waiting list.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- At what point does a waiting list go away?
- Why can’t I get on a waiting list for a class that has a lab or recitation?
- May I get on the waiting list for more than one section of the same course?
- Is there a way for me to see how close I am to the top of a waiting list?
- How do I sign up for a waiting list?
- May I get on the waiting list for a class that has a time conflict with another course?
- Are faculty required to use the Waitlisting feature?
- I received a waitlist e-mail, but when I tried to register I couldn’t because of a registration hold. What’s wrong?