Join us for a nature walk on the Preserve! During this…
Badminton tournament begins!
Science and Engineering Day is a yearly activity from…
Activists and lobbyists face a significant challenge.…
Championship games being held in the Dee Glen Smith…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What happens if I don’t register for a course within 24 hours after receiving an e-mail notification?
Rate This FAQ
If you do not register within 24 hours from the time the e-mail was sent, you will automatically be dropped from the waiting list. The next student on the waiting list will move to the top of the list. For this reason, it is highly recommended that you check you preferred e-mail at least twice a day, especially if you know that you are close to the top of a waiting list.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I received a waitlist e-mail, but when I tried to register I couldn’t because of a registration hold. What’s wrong?
- May I get on the waiting list for a class that has a time conflict with another course?
- May I get on the waiting list for more than one section of the same course?
- Can I get on the waiting list if it has a time conflict with another class for which I am registered?
- What are the prerequisite for Waitlisting?
- Are faculty required to use the Waitlisting feature?
- What if I am a senior? Shouldn’t I get priority over a freshman?
- How does waitlisting work with the fee payment deadlines and purges?