Sept. 1, 2015 – May 7, 2016 Highlighting works from…
Sept. 12 – Dec. 11, 2015 Sept. 12 - Dec. 12 The…
2015 Undergrad Exhibition. Juried exhibition featuring…
Wei Yan, MD, PhD, Professor in the Department of…
Please join us for a panel involving women from differing…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What happens if I don’t register for a course within 24 hours after receiving an e-mail notification?
Rate This FAQ
If you do not register within 24 hours from the time the e-mail was sent, you will automatically be dropped from the waiting list. The next student on the waiting list will move to the top of the list. For this reason, it is highly recommended that you check you preferred e-mail at least twice a day, especially if you know that you are close to the top of a waiting list.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Are faculty required to use the Waitlisting feature?
- Why can’t I get on a waiting list for a class that has a lab or recitation?
- How does Waitlisting work?
- Is there a way for me to see how close I am to the top of a waiting list?
- At what point does a waiting list go away?
- May I get on the waiting list for more than one section of the same course?
- What are the prerequisite for Waitlisting?
- Can I get on the waiting list if it has a time conflict with another class for which I am registered?