August 16, 2016 to December 10, 2016. Opening Reception…
Sage Perrot Printmaking Exhibit
Come support our Aggies at the Eccles Ice Center!
Teton Gravity Research (TGR) "Tight Loose" -…
Basis for the Tony Award winning musical "Hello,…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What happens if I don’t register for a course within 24 hours after receiving an e-mail notification?
Rate This FAQ
If you do not register within 24 hours from the time the e-mail was sent, you will automatically be dropped from the waiting list. The next student on the waiting list will move to the top of the list. For this reason, it is highly recommended that you check you preferred e-mail at least twice a day, especially if you know that you are close to the top of a waiting list.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- May I get on the waiting list for a class that has a time conflict with another course?
- Is there a way for me to see how close I am to the top of a waiting list?
- How do I sign up for a waiting list?
- I received a waitlist e-mail, but when I tried to register I couldn’t because of a registration hold. What’s wrong?
- What if I am a senior? Shouldn’t I get priority over a freshman?
- At what point does a waiting list go away?
- Why can’t I get on a waiting list for a class that has a lab or recitation?
- May I get on the waiting list for more than one section of the same course?