Help USU triumph over BYU, UVU, Weber, Westminster, and…
Sept. 1, 2015 – May 7, 2016 Highlighting works from…
Orientation meeting for all 2015 Undergraduate Teaching…
Has it been a while since you've been in a Math class?…
Please join us for our ever popular annual Star Party!…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What happens if I don’t register for a course within 24 hours after receiving an e-mail notification?
Rate This FAQ
If you do not register within 24 hours from the time the e-mail was sent, you will automatically be dropped from the waiting list. The next student on the waiting list will move to the top of the list. For this reason, it is highly recommended that you check you preferred e-mail at least twice a day, especially if you know that you are close to the top of a waiting list.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- At what point does a waiting list go away?
- I accidentally dropped my waitlisted class. How do I get back in?
- Why can’t I get on a waiting list for a class that has a lab or recitation?
- May I get on the waiting list for more than one section of the same course?
- What if I am a senior? Shouldn’t I get priority over a freshman?
- Can I get on the waiting list if it has a time conflict with another class for which I am registered?
- May I get on the waiting list for a class that has a time conflict with another course?
- How do I sign up for a waiting list?