"Parent involvement in organized youth sport: The…
Endangered Landscapes: America's National Lands presents…
August 16, 2016 to December 10, 2016. Opening Reception…
Showcasing NEHMA's important collection of art from the…
Fall Semester Begins
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What happens if I don’t register for a course within 24 hours after receiving an e-mail notification?
Rate This FAQ
If you do not register within 24 hours from the time the e-mail was sent, you will automatically be dropped from the waiting list. The next student on the waiting list will move to the top of the list. For this reason, it is highly recommended that you check you preferred e-mail at least twice a day, especially if you know that you are close to the top of a waiting list.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How does Waitlisting work?
- May I get on the waiting list for more than one section of the same course?
- At what point does a waiting list go away?
- What if I am a senior? Shouldn’t I get priority over a freshman?
- I received a waitlist e-mail, but when I tried to register I couldn’t because of a registration hold. What’s wrong?
- How do I sign up for a waiting list?
- Why can’t I get on a waiting list for a class that has a lab or recitation?
- I accidentally dropped my waitlisted class. How do I get back in?