This year marks the 25th anniversary of the passage of…
On Thursday, Oct. 8, a Disability Awareness Day…
Sept. 1, 2015 – May 7, 2016 Highlighting works from…
Sept. 12 – Dec. 11, 2015 Sept. 12 - Dec. 12 The…
Eric L. Bittman, PhD, Professor in the Department of…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What happens if I don’t register for a course within 24 hours after receiving an e-mail notification?
Rate This FAQ
If you do not register within 24 hours from the time the e-mail was sent, you will automatically be dropped from the waiting list. The next student on the waiting list will move to the top of the list. For this reason, it is highly recommended that you check you preferred e-mail at least twice a day, especially if you know that you are close to the top of a waiting list.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How does Waitlisting work?
- May I get on the waiting list for more than one section of the same course?
- How does waitlisting work with the fee payment deadlines and purges?
- Is there a way for me to see how close I am to the top of a waiting list?
- I received a waitlist e-mail, but when I tried to register I couldn’t because of a registration hold. What’s wrong?
- At what point does a waiting list go away?
- May I get on the waiting list for a class that has a time conflict with another course?
- I accidentally dropped my waitlisted class. How do I get back in?