Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
Susan Robinson, masters student of Jon Takemoto, will…
Meet at the Extension Office in the basement of the…
Witty! Refreshing! Juicy! Merciless! The Musical of…
Join us every Wednesday for fresh organic produce,…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What happens if I don’t register for a course within 24 hours after receiving an e-mail notification?
Rate This FAQ
If you do not register within 24 hours from the time the e-mail was sent, you will automatically be dropped from the waiting list. The next student on the waiting list will move to the top of the list. For this reason, it is highly recommended that you check you preferred e-mail at least twice a day, especially if you know that you are close to the top of a waiting list.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What if I am a senior? Shouldn’t I get priority over a freshman?
- I accidentally dropped my waitlisted class. How do I get back in?
- May I get on the waiting list for a class that has a time conflict with another course?
- Can I get on the waiting list if it has a time conflict with another class for which I am registered?
- At what point does a waiting list go away?
- May I get on the waiting list for more than one section of the same course?
- How do I sign up for a waiting list?
- How does waitlisting work with the fee payment deadlines and purges?