Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
Students, staff, & faculty with an active USU ID…
Career Services is happy to host fairs affording…
Tanner Talk - Provost Noelle Cockett will present this…
Dr. John McCutcheon, assistant professor in the Division…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What happens if I don’t register for a course within 24 hours after receiving an e-mail notification?
Rate This FAQ
If you do not register within 24 hours from the time the e-mail was sent, you will automatically be dropped from the waiting list. The next student on the waiting list will move to the top of the list. For this reason, it is highly recommended that you check you preferred e-mail at least twice a day, especially if you know that you are close to the top of a waiting list.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I accidentally dropped my waitlisted class. How do I get back in?
- Can I get on the waiting list if it has a time conflict with another class for which I am registered?
- May I get on the waiting list for more than one section of the same course?
- I received a waitlist e-mail, but when I tried to register I couldn’t because of a registration hold. What’s wrong?
- How does waitlisting work with the fee payment deadlines and purges?
- May I get on the waiting list for a class that has a time conflict with another course?
- Why can’t I get on a waiting list for a class that has a lab or recitation?
- Are faculty required to use the Waitlisting feature?