The art museum will be closed for another week due to the…
E-State for High School Students. Hand-on learning with…
Mindfulness in Nature -- Come discover your inner animal…
Getting the Most Out of Your Sleep -- Learn how to deal…
Climbing Wall, Thursdays, 4-6 p.m. Join us for rock…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What happens if I don’t register for a course within 24 hours after receiving an e-mail notification?
Rate This FAQ
If you do not register within 24 hours from the time the e-mail was sent, you will automatically be dropped from the waiting list. The next student on the waiting list will move to the top of the list. For this reason, it is highly recommended that you check you preferred e-mail at least twice a day, especially if you know that you are close to the top of a waiting list.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Are faculty required to use the Waitlisting feature?
- May I get on the waiting list for more than one section of the same course?
- Can I get on the waiting list if it has a time conflict with another class for which I am registered?
- May I get on the waiting list for a class that has a time conflict with another course?
- How do I sign up for a waiting list?
- Why can’t I get on a waiting list for a class that has a lab or recitation?
- How does waitlisting work with the fee payment deadlines and purges?
- At what point does a waiting list go away?