USU professor and serial entrepreneur Michael Glauser is…
Know anyone with a disability? Get them registered along…
The second of four tours led by Kenny Frisch, local and…
E-State is a 4-day engineering-themed summer camp for…
New Student Orientation
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What happens if I don’t register for a course within 24 hours after receiving an e-mail notification?
Rate This FAQ
If you do not register within 24 hours from the time the e-mail was sent, you will automatically be dropped from the waiting list. The next student on the waiting list will move to the top of the list. For this reason, it is highly recommended that you check you preferred e-mail at least twice a day, especially if you know that you are close to the top of a waiting list.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What if I am a senior? Shouldn’t I get priority over a freshman?
- May I get on the waiting list for more than one section of the same course?
- Is there a way for me to see how close I am to the top of a waiting list?
- May I get on the waiting list for a class that has a time conflict with another course?
- At what point does a waiting list go away?
- Why can’t I get on a waiting list for a class that has a lab or recitation?
- How do I sign up for a waiting list?
- How does Waitlisting work?