August 16, 2016 to December 10, 2016. Opening Reception…
Sage Perrot Printmaking Exhibit
Come support our Aggies at the Eccles Ice Center!
Teton Gravity Research (TGR) "Tight Loose" -…
Basis for the Tony Award winning musical "Hello,…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is there a way for me to see how close I am to the top of a waiting list?
Rate This FAQ
Yes. Please review this short tutorial for directions. If your waitlist position is number 1 (one), it means that you are next in line to receive an e-mail when an open seat becomes available. If you are in the number 1 position when a seat becomes available, you will move into the number 0 (zero) position and an e-mail will be sent to your “preferred” e-mail address in Access (Banner).
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How does waitlisting work with the fee payment deadlines and purges?
- What happens if I don’t register for a course within 24 hours after receiving an e-mail notification?
- Why can’t I get on a waiting list for a class that has a lab or recitation?
- May I get on the waiting list for more than one section of the same course?
- I received a waitlist e-mail, but when I tried to register I couldn’t because of a registration hold. What’s wrong?
- May I get on the waiting list for a class that has a time conflict with another course?
- What if I am a senior? Shouldn’t I get priority over a freshman?
- How do I sign up for a waiting list?