Ever Wanted to Join a Fraternity? Rush Week can allow you…
Black Mountain College: Shaping Craft + Design. This…
This weekly support group is designed to assist students…
Career Services is happy to host fairs affording…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What are the prerequisite for Waitlisting?
Rate This FAQ
Students must have a “preferred” e-mail address identified in Access (Banner). Waitlisting notifications will be sent to that preferred e-mail address. Students must meet all of the course prerequisites and requirements in order to sign up for a waiting list.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How does Waitlisting work?
- Why can’t I get on a waiting list for a class that has a lab or recitation?
- At what point does a waiting list go away?
- How do I sign up for a waiting list?
- How does waitlisting work with the fee payment deadlines and purges?
- I accidentally dropped my waitlisted class. How do I get back in?
- What if I am a senior? Shouldn’t I get priority over a freshman?
- Are faculty required to use the Waitlisting feature?