August 16, 2016 to December 10, 2016. Opening Reception…
Sage Perrot Printmaking Exhibit
Come support our Aggies at the Eccles Ice Center!
Teton Gravity Research (TGR) "Tight Loose" -…
Basis for the Tony Award winning musical "Hello,…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What are the prerequisite for Waitlisting?
Rate This FAQ
Students must have a “preferred” e-mail address identified in Access (Banner). Waitlisting notifications will be sent to that preferred e-mail address. Students must meet all of the course prerequisites and requirements in order to sign up for a waiting list.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How does Waitlisting work?
- How does waitlisting work with the fee payment deadlines and purges?
- I received a waitlist e-mail, but when I tried to register I couldn’t because of a registration hold. What’s wrong?
- What if I am a senior? Shouldn’t I get priority over a freshman?
- May I get on the waiting list for more than one section of the same course?
- How do I sign up for a waiting list?
- At what point does a waiting list go away?
- What happens if I don’t register for a course within 24 hours after receiving an e-mail notification?