August 16, 2016 to December 10, 2016. Opening Reception…
Sage Perrot Printmaking Exhibit
Come support our Aggies at the Eccles Ice Center!
Teton Gravity Research (TGR) "Tight Loose" -…
Basis for the Tony Award winning musical "Hello,…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How does Waitlisting work?
Rate This FAQ
Students who attempt to register for a class that is full may
themselves on a waiting list on a first-come, first-served basis. When
an open seat becomes available, an e-mail will be sent to the
“preferred” e-mail address of the student at the top of the waiting
list. The student will have 24 hours to go online and add the class.
The open seat will be reserved for that student and no other student may login and register for that seat during that 24-hour time period.
If the student does not respond, the next student on the list will be notified and have 24 hours to respond.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- At what point does a waiting list go away?
- Is there a way for me to see how close I am to the top of a waiting list?
- Can I get on the waiting list if it has a time conflict with another class for which I am registered?
- How do I sign up for a waiting list?
- How does waitlisting work with the fee payment deadlines and purges?
- May I get on the waiting list for more than one section of the same course?
- What are the prerequisite for Waitlisting?
- I accidentally dropped my waitlisted class. How do I get back in?