Come watch our Men's Ultimate Frisbee team will be…
Bike to Breakfast is Sept 30, 7:30-9:30 AM at Aggie Blue…
Endangered Landscapes: America's National Lands presents…
August 16, 2016 to December 10, 2016. Opening Reception…
Come help us finish off CAAS Week with the annual USU…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How does Waitlisting work?
Rate This FAQ
Students who attempt to register for a class that is full may
themselves on a waiting list on a first-come, first-served basis. When
an open seat becomes available, an e-mail will be sent to the
“preferred” e-mail address of the student at the top of the waiting
list. The student will have 24 hours to go online and add the class.
The open seat will be reserved for that student and no other student may login and register for that seat during that 24-hour time period.
If the student does not respond, the next student on the list will be notified and have 24 hours to respond.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What if I am a senior? Shouldn’t I get priority over a freshman?
- How do I sign up for a waiting list?
- I accidentally dropped my waitlisted class. How do I get back in?
- How does waitlisting work with the fee payment deadlines and purges?
- Can I get on the waiting list if it has a time conflict with another class for which I am registered?
- What are the prerequisite for Waitlisting?
- Is there a way for me to see how close I am to the top of a waiting list?
- Are faculty required to use the Waitlisting feature?