Sample cheese and learn how it's made!
This exhibits showcases works of art that share a…
This exhibit showcases, for the first time, the…
New Student Orientation for new incoming students and…
One by one, guests arrive on an isolated island lured by…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What about changing my address?
Rate This FAQ
Students are encouraged to use the ACCESS system to update their address and e-mail information. This will ensure that any correspondence (i.e. scholarship info) from the University reaches the student instead of getting bounced around by the postal system with the infamous "Returned to Sender" message stamped on the envelope. You may only forward email via ACCESS to another e-mail account using the "Update E-mail Addresses" utility in the "Personal Information" tab . University communications from officials, advisors, and instructors will come through the e-mail account that you have marked as 'Preferred' in ACCESS.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I receive an error while trying to register, what do I do now?
- What's my A-Number (student ID) and password?
- How do I get into ACCESS?
- Why can't I register for classes after logging in?
- When trying to register for a course, ACCESS won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis. What do I do now?
- What is ACCESS?
- You Can Pay Your Tuition and Fees Using ACCESS
- Why can't I get my grades?