Join us for a nature walk on the Preserve! During this…
Badminton tournament begins!
Science and Engineering Day is a yearly activity from…
Activists and lobbyists face a significant challenge.…
Championship games being held in the Dee Glen Smith…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What about changing my address?
Rate This FAQ
Students are encouraged to use the ACCESS system to update their address and e-mail information. This will ensure that any correspondence (i.e. scholarship info) from the University reaches the student instead of getting bounced around by the postal system with the infamous "Returned to Sender" message stamped on the envelope. You may only forward email via ACCESS to another e-mail account using the "Update E-mail Addresses" utility in the "Personal Information" tab . University communications from officials, advisors, and instructors will come through the e-mail account that you have marked as 'Preferred' in ACCESS.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Why can't I find my A-Number using the online Student ID Lookup?
- What's my A-Number (student ID) and password?
- What is ACCESS?
- Why can't I register for classes after logging in?
- Can I use ACCESS to get my unofficial transcript?
- What if my Password isn't working to log into ACCESS (Banner)?
- I receive an error while trying to register, what do I do now?
- Why can't I get my grades?