Sept. 1, 2015 – May 7, 2016 Highlighting works from…
Sept. 12 – Dec. 11, 2015 Sept. 12 - Dec. 12 The…
2015 Undergrad Exhibition. Juried exhibition featuring…
Wei Yan, MD, PhD, Professor in the Department of…
Please join us for a panel involving women from differing…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What about changing my address?
Rate This FAQ
Students are encouraged to use the ACCESS system to update their address and e-mail information. This will ensure that any correspondence (i.e. scholarship info) from the University reaches the student instead of getting bounced around by the postal system with the infamous "Returned to Sender" message stamped on the envelope. You may only forward email via ACCESS to another e-mail account using the "Update E-mail Addresses" utility in the "Personal Information" tab . University communications from officials, advisors, and instructors will come through the e-mail account that you have marked as 'Preferred' in ACCESS.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I get into ACCESS?
- When trying to register for a course, ACCESS won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis. What do I do now?
- Why can't I register for classes after logging in?
- I receive an error while trying to register, what do I do now?
- When is ACCESS available?
- What is ACCESS?
- You Can Pay Your Tuition and Fees Using ACCESS
- Can I use ACCESS to get my unofficial transcript?