Student Athlete Scholarship Golf Tournament
Now in its 27th year, USU’s Student Showcase is the…
Faculty engaged in mentoring undergraduate researchers…
Aggie Ice Cream tours will consist of viewing a DVD on…
Ignite is the rising star of Research Week, encapsulating…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When is ACCESS available?
Rate This FAQ
The ACCESS system is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It can be accessed by any authorized web-enabled browser on or off campus. We no longer use a system that requires direct use of the student's Social Security Number, to further align ourselves with FERPA requirements.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I get into ACCESS?
- Why can't I register for classes after logging in?
- What if my Password isn't working to log into ACCESS (Banner)?
- What is ACCESS?
- You Can Pay Your Tuition and Fees Using ACCESS
- What about changing my address?
- Can I use ACCESS to get my unofficial transcript?
- Why can't I find my A-Number using the online Student ID Lookup?