This year marks the 25th anniversary of the passage of…
On Thursday, Oct. 8, a Disability Awareness Day…
Sept. 1, 2015 – May 7, 2016 Highlighting works from…
Sept. 12 – Dec. 11, 2015 Sept. 12 - Dec. 12 The…
Eric L. Bittman, PhD, Professor in the Department of…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When is ACCESS available?
Rate This FAQ
The ACCESS system is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It can be accessed by any authorized web-enabled browser on or off campus. We no longer use a system that requires direct use of the student's Social Security Number, to further align ourselves with FERPA requirements.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- When trying to register for a course, ACCESS won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis. What do I do now?
- Why can't I get my grades?
- What if my Password isn't working to log into ACCESS (Banner)?
- You Can Pay Your Tuition and Fees Using ACCESS
- I receive an error while trying to register, what do I do now?
- Why can't I find my A-Number using the online Student ID Lookup?
- How do I get into ACCESS?
- What's my A-Number (student ID) and password?