"Parent involvement in organized youth sport: The…
Endangered Landscapes: America's National Lands presents…
August 16, 2016 to December 10, 2016. Opening Reception…
Showcasing NEHMA's important collection of art from the…
Fall Semester Begins
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When is ACCESS available?
Rate This FAQ
The ACCESS system is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It can be accessed by any authorized web-enabled browser on or off campus. We no longer use a system that requires direct use of the student's Social Security Number, to further align ourselves with FERPA requirements.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What is ACCESS?
- I receive an error while trying to register, what do I do now?
- You Can Pay Your Tuition and Fees Using ACCESS
- What if my Password isn't working to log into ACCESS (Banner)?
- When trying to register for a course, ACCESS won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis. What do I do now?
- Why can't I find my A-Number using the online Student ID Lookup?
- How do I get into ACCESS?
- What about changing my address?