Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
Susan Robinson, masters student of Jon Takemoto, will…
Meet at the Extension Office in the basement of the…
Witty! Refreshing! Juicy! Merciless! The Musical of…
Join us every Wednesday for fresh organic produce,…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When is ACCESS available?
Rate This FAQ
The ACCESS system is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It can be accessed by any authorized web-enabled browser on or off campus. We no longer use a system that requires direct use of the student's Social Security Number, to further align ourselves with FERPA requirements.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Why can't I get my grades?
- When trying to register for a course, ACCESS won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis. What do I do now?
- What about changing my address?
- Why can't I find my A-Number using the online Student ID Lookup?
- How do I get into ACCESS?
- What is ACCESS?
- What's my A-Number (student ID) and password?
- Why can't I register for classes after logging in?