Sample cheese and learn how it's made!
All Systems Go! Critical Pieces for Mission Success:…
Join us for a nature walk on the Preserve! You will learn…
The Swaner EcoCenter indoor, wetland-themed climbing wall…
Seminar title: Salt and the Rough-skinned Newt (Taricha…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When trying to register for a course, ACCESS won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis. What do I do now?
Rate This FAQ
This is not an error. The course you are trying to register for requires the prerequisite listed in the parentheses. If a course appears in parentheses, it may be taken concurrently with the course which requires this as a prerequisite. You must register for both simultaneously via ACCESS or you will encounter the same problems. If you require further assistance, please visit with your advisor then with the Registrar’s Office, TSC 246.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Why can't I find my A-Number using the online Student ID Lookup?
- What is ACCESS?
- How do I get into ACCESS?
- You Can Pay Your Tuition and Fees Using ACCESS
- What about changing my address?
- Why can't I get my grades?
- Can I use ACCESS to get my unofficial transcript?
- What if my Password isn't working to log into ACCESS (Banner)?