The USU Alumni Association and Utah State Athletics are…
Dr. Aswin Mangerich from the University of Konstanz…
USU professor and serial entrepreneur Michael Glauser is…
Know anyone with a disability? Get them registered along…
The second of four tours led by Kenny Frisch, local and…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When trying to register for a course, ACCESS won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis. What do I do now?
Rate This FAQ
This is not an error. The course you are trying to register for requires the prerequisite listed in the parentheses. If a course appears in parentheses, it may be taken concurrently with the course which requires this as a prerequisite. You must register for both simultaneously via ACCESS or you will encounter the same problems. If you require further assistance, please visit with your advisor then with the Registrar’s Office, TSC 246.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Why can't I find my A-Number using the online Student ID Lookup?
- How do I get into ACCESS?
- What about changing my address?
- You Can Pay Your Tuition and Fees Using ACCESS
- Why can't I get my grades?
- When is ACCESS available?
- Can I use ACCESS to get my unofficial transcript?
- I receive an error while trying to register, what do I do now?