Help USU triumph over BYU, UVU, Weber, Westminster, and…
Sept. 1, 2015 – May 7, 2016 Highlighting works from…
Orientation meeting for all 2015 Undergraduate Teaching…
Has it been a while since you've been in a Math class?…
Please join us for our ever popular annual Star Party!…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When trying to register for a course, ACCESS won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis. What do I do now?
Rate This FAQ
This is not an error. The course you are trying to register for requires the prerequisite listed in the parentheses. If a course appears in parentheses, it may be taken concurrently with the course which requires this as a prerequisite. You must register for both simultaneously via ACCESS or you will encounter the same problems. If you require further assistance, please visit with your advisor then with the Registrar’s Office, TSC 246.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What's my A-Number (student ID) and password?
- When is ACCESS available?
- I receive an error while trying to register, what do I do now?
- How do I get into ACCESS?
- Why can't I find my A-Number using the online Student ID Lookup?
- Why can't I get my grades?
- What if my Password isn't working to log into ACCESS (Banner)?
- What about changing my address?