Student Athlete Scholarship Golf Tournament
Now in its 27th year, USU’s Student Showcase is the…
Faculty engaged in mentoring undergraduate researchers…
Aggie Ice Cream tours will consist of viewing a DVD on…
Ignite is the rising star of Research Week, encapsulating…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When trying to register for a course, ACCESS won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis. What do I do now?
Rate This FAQ
This is not an error. The course you are trying to register for requires the prerequisite listed in the parentheses. If a course appears in parentheses, it may be taken concurrently with the course which requires this as a prerequisite. You must register for both simultaneously via ACCESS or you will encounter the same problems. If you require further assistance, please visit with your advisor then with the Registrar’s Office, TSC 246.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Why can't I find my A-Number using the online Student ID Lookup?
- I receive an error while trying to register, what do I do now?
- What about changing my address?
- What's my A-Number (student ID) and password?
- What if my Password isn't working to log into ACCESS (Banner)?
- Why can't I register for classes after logging in?
- Can I use ACCESS to get my unofficial transcript?
- You Can Pay Your Tuition and Fees Using ACCESS