Come watch our Men's Ultimate Frisbee team will be…
Bike to Breakfast is Sept 30, 7:30-9:30 AM at Aggie Blue…
Endangered Landscapes: America's National Lands presents…
August 16, 2016 to December 10, 2016. Opening Reception…
Come help us finish off CAAS Week with the annual USU…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When trying to register for a course, ACCESS won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis. What do I do now?
Rate This FAQ
This is not an error. The course you are trying to register for requires the prerequisite listed in the parentheses. If a course appears in parentheses, it may be taken concurrently with the course which requires this as a prerequisite. You must register for both simultaneously via ACCESS or you will encounter the same problems. If you require further assistance, please visit with your advisor then with the Registrar’s Office, TSC 246.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Why can't I register for classes after logging in?
- I receive an error while trying to register, what do I do now?
- You Can Pay Your Tuition and Fees Using ACCESS
- Can I use ACCESS to get my unofficial transcript?
- What is ACCESS?
- What about changing my address?
- What if my Password isn't working to log into ACCESS (Banner)?
- Why can't I find my A-Number using the online Student ID Lookup?