August 16, 2016 to December 10, 2016. Opening Reception…
Sage Perrot Printmaking Exhibit
This workshop is an opportunity to learn effective…
Youth Conservatory Christmas Recital
Basis for the Tony Award winning musical "Hello,…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Why can't I register for classes after logging in?
Rate This FAQ
The primary reasons are: 1) You have a hold which restricts you from
registering (i.e., student owes money or you need to see your advisor),
2) Registration is not available due to a computer problem or the
registration dates have passed, 3) The course you are trying to register
for has a restriction or prerequisite which the system does not
acknowledge you have met, or 4) The class is full or the system does not
recognize that you have met the course requirement(s). This problem is
likely to happen to Transfer or Graduate Students. If the class is full,
then the instructor's signature is needed on an Add/Drop form*. If a course requirement has not been met, then the Department Advisor over the course needs to sign a Course Authorization Form*. This
form must be submitted to the Registrar's Office located in TSC
246. Call the Registrar's Office if you have questions at
797-1098. (*Note: Online forms require Adobe Acrobat Reader).
You will need the completed form(s) and must obtain the appropriate signatures of authorization. The message which you see on the screen may give you a better idea as to what is restricting you.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What about changing my address?
- How do I get into ACCESS?
- What if my Password isn't working to log into ACCESS (Banner)?
- Why can't I get my grades?
- Can I use ACCESS to get my unofficial transcript?
- What is ACCESS?
- When is ACCESS available?
- When trying to register for a course, ACCESS won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis. What do I do now?