This exhibits showcases works of art that share a…
This exhibit showcases, for the first time, the…
This exhibit features 50 photographs that were selected…
Little Naturalist is the perfect program for 3 to 5 year…
Come out for an early morning wetland birding adventure…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Why can't I find my A-Number using the online Student ID Lookup?
Rate This FAQ
If you are unable to retrieve your A number using the Banner ID lookup online, you may wish to consider the following:
- Did you request a privacy hold to be placed on your account? In an effort to extend a student's right to privacy, the look-up utility will not return Anumbers that have a privacy flag in place. If you'd like to remove this hold please make your request in person or by mail (photo ID verification or your original signature is required to remove this hold type).
- Are you using the Social Security Number or other identification number you used while attending USU? If not, you will need to use that number to find your current Student ID number. For international students: if your student ID number was a number that began with 888 or was a number that was not a social security number, you will need to use that number.
- Are you using the last name you used when you attended USU to find your A number? The A numbers have been indexed according to last name. If you changed your last name since you last attended USU, you will be required to use that name to retrieve your A number.
- Was the last time you attended USU before 1980? When USU transferred to the electronic filing system, all students who attended USU in or following 1980 were given an A number and had their records transferred to the electronic system. If you attended USU prior to 1980, you will be unable to retrieve your A number because you have not been assigned one.
- If you are still having difficulty retrieving your Anumber using the online lookup utility please contact the Registrar's Office in person, via email or telephone. Click Here for Registrar's Office Contact info.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Can I use ACCESS to get my unofficial transcript?
- You Can Pay Your Tuition and Fees Using ACCESS
- Why can't I register for classes after logging in?
- When is ACCESS available?
- When trying to register for a course, ACCESS won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis. What do I do now?
- What about changing my address?
- What's my A-Number (student ID) and password?
- I receive an error while trying to register, what do I do now?