USU professor and serial entrepreneur Michael Glauser is…
Know anyone with a disability? Get them registered along…
The second of four tours led by Kenny Frisch, local and…
E-State is a 4-day engineering-themed summer camp for…
New Student Orientation
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What's my A-Number (student ID) and password?
Rate This FAQ
Visit id.usu.edu/personal/lookup to have your A-number emailed to your preferred email address. If you are unsure which email address you have marked as preferred in the USU Banner system, please contact the IT Service Desk at 797-HELP (4357) or toll-free at 877-878–8325.
To create your password for the first time, please visit: https://id.usu.edu/new
If you need to change your password or to manage your contact information please visit: https://id.usu.edu
If you need further assistance please contact the IT Service Desk at 797-HELP (4357) or toll-free at 877-878–8325
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Why can't I find my A-Number using the online Student ID Lookup?
- When trying to register for a course, ACCESS won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis. What do I do now?
- You Can Pay Your Tuition and Fees Using ACCESS
- Why can't I register for classes after logging in?
- Can I use ACCESS to get my unofficial transcript?
- What about changing my address?
- When is ACCESS available?
- What is ACCESS?