"Parent involvement in organized youth sport: The…
Endangered Landscapes: America's National Lands presents…
August 16, 2016 to December 10, 2016. Opening Reception…
Showcasing NEHMA's important collection of art from the…
Fall Semester Begins
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What's my A-Number (student ID) and password?
Rate This FAQ
Visit id.usu.edu/personal/lookup to have your A-number emailed to your preferred email address. If you are unsure which email address you have marked as preferred in the USU Banner system, please contact the IT Service Desk at 797-HELP (4357) or toll-free at 877-878–8325.
To create your password for the first time, please visit: https://id.usu.edu/new
If you need to change your password or to manage your contact information please visit: https://id.usu.edu
If you need further assistance please contact the IT Service Desk at 797-HELP (4357) or toll-free at 877-878–8325
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What is ACCESS?
- Why can't I get my grades?
- I receive an error while trying to register, what do I do now?
- Can I use ACCESS to get my unofficial transcript?
- What if my Password isn't working to log into ACCESS (Banner)?
- What about changing my address?
- How do I get into ACCESS?
- Why can't I register for classes after logging in?