This exhibits showcases works of art that share a…
This exhibit showcases, for the first time, the…
This exhibit features 50 photographs that were selected…
Little Naturalist is the perfect program for 3 to 5 year…
Come out for an early morning wetland birding adventure…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What's my A-Number (student ID) and password?
Rate This FAQ
Visit id.usu.edu/personal/lookup to have your A-number emailed to your preferred email address. If you are unsure which email address you have marked as preferred in the USU Banner system, please contact the IT Service Desk at 797-HELP (4357) or toll-free at 877-878–8325.
To create your password for the first time, please visit: https://id.usu.edu/new
If you need to change your password or to manage your contact information please visit: https://id.usu.edu
If you need further assistance please contact the IT Service Desk at 797-HELP (4357) or toll-free at 877-878–8325
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Why can't I get my grades?
- When trying to register for a course, ACCESS won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis. What do I do now?
- You Can Pay Your Tuition and Fees Using ACCESS
- When is ACCESS available?
- Why can't I find my A-Number using the online Student ID Lookup?
- Why can't I register for classes after logging in?
- What if my Password isn't working to log into ACCESS (Banner)?
- What is ACCESS?