Sept. 1, 2015 – May 7, 2016 Highlighting works from…
Sept. 12 – Dec. 11, 2015 Sept. 12 - Dec. 12 The…
2015 Undergrad Exhibition. Juried exhibition featuring…
Wei Yan, MD, PhD, Professor in the Department of…
Please join us for a panel involving women from differing…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I get into ACCESS?
Rate This FAQ
You can login by going here and typing in your Student ID number (New A#) and password. If you do not know your A number or password, refer to the next question. The Student ID number is the brand new A# which no longer requires the use of your Social Security Number, and the password is assigned upon admission to the University. If you don't remember or have forgotten your Student ID # Click Here. If you require additional assistance to acquire your password, please contact the Computer Help Desk for assistance 435-797-HELP (4358).
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What's my A-Number (student ID) and password?
- What about changing my address?
- What if my Password isn't working to log into ACCESS (Banner)?
- You Can Pay Your Tuition and Fees Using ACCESS
- When trying to register for a course, ACCESS won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis. What do I do now?
- Why can't I register for classes after logging in?
- Can I use ACCESS to get my unofficial transcript?
- What is ACCESS?