Endangered Landscapes: America's National Lands presents…
August 16, 2016 to December 10, 2016. Opening Reception…
Mark the Day of the Dead by joining in a procession.…
Most students feel some level of anxiety in testing…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I get into ACCESS?
Rate This FAQ
You can login by going here and typing in your Student ID number (New A#) and password. If you do not know your A number or password, refer to the next question. The Student ID number is the brand new A# which no longer requires the use of your Social Security Number, and the password is assigned upon admission to the University. If you don't remember or have forgotten your Student ID # Click Here. If you require additional assistance to acquire your password, please contact the Computer Help Desk for assistance 435-797-HELP (4358).
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What if my Password isn't working to log into ACCESS (Banner)?
- Why can't I find my A-Number using the online Student ID Lookup?
- Why can't I get my grades?
- Why can't I register for classes after logging in?
- When is ACCESS available?
- What about changing my address?
- When trying to register for a course, ACCESS won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis. What do I do now?
- What is ACCESS?