Help USU triumph over BYU, UVU, Weber, Westminster, and…
Sept. 1, 2015 – May 7, 2016 Highlighting works from…
Orientation meeting for all 2015 Undergraduate Teaching…
Has it been a while since you've been in a Math class?…
Please join us for our ever popular annual Star Party!…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I get into ACCESS?
Rate This FAQ
You can login by going here and typing in your Student ID number (New A#) and password. If you do not know your A number or password, refer to the next question. The Student ID number is the brand new A# which no longer requires the use of your Social Security Number, and the password is assigned upon admission to the University. If you don't remember or have forgotten your Student ID # Click Here. If you require additional assistance to acquire your password, please contact the Computer Help Desk for assistance 435-797-HELP (4358).
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- When is ACCESS available?
- What is ACCESS?
- Can I use ACCESS to get my unofficial transcript?
- Why can't I get my grades?
- When trying to register for a course, ACCESS won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis. What do I do now?
- I receive an error while trying to register, what do I do now?
- Why can't I find my A-Number using the online Student ID Lookup?
- What's my A-Number (student ID) and password?