"Parent involvement in organized youth sport: The…
Endangered Landscapes: America's National Lands presents…
August 16, 2016 to December 10, 2016. Opening Reception…
Showcasing NEHMA's important collection of art from the…
Fall Semester Begins
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I get into ACCESS?
Rate This FAQ
You can login by going here and typing in your Student ID number (New A#) and password. If you do not know your A number or password, refer to the next question. The Student ID number is the brand new A# which no longer requires the use of your Social Security Number, and the password is assigned upon admission to the University. If you don't remember or have forgotten your Student ID # Click Here. If you require additional assistance to acquire your password, please contact the Computer Help Desk for assistance 435-797-HELP (4358).
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Can I use ACCESS to get my unofficial transcript?
- Why can't I find my A-Number using the online Student ID Lookup?
- Why can't I register for classes after logging in?
- When is ACCESS available?
- What's my A-Number (student ID) and password?
- Why can't I get my grades?
- What about changing my address?
- What if my Password isn't working to log into ACCESS (Banner)?