This exhibits showcases works of art that share a…
This exhibit showcases, for the first time, the…
One of the funniest plays ever written, Noises Off…
Sample cheese and learn how it's made!
A funny, touching portrait of two people searching for…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is ACCESS?
Rate This FAQ
ACCESS is the Student Records System also known as Banner. This system allows students and faculty broader access to their information. ACCESS was launched in April 2005, and the Registrar's Office is enthusiastic about this new system. ACCESS offers many enhancements that the QUAD system could not provide. Finally a system driven by A#'s (new student number) and not by SSN's allows Utah State University to better align itself with FERPA guidelines and standards. Some services provided by this program include registration (adding/dropping classes), class schedules, grades, transfer credit, paying tuition and fees, changing your password (if you forget your password you can go to this site and click on the Forgot Password Button), local address, billing statements, and financial aid status.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- When is ACCESS available?
- How do I get into ACCESS?
- What's my A-Number (student ID) and password?
- You Can Pay Your Tuition and Fees Using ACCESS
- What if my Password isn't working to log into ACCESS (Banner)?
- When trying to register for a course, ACCESS won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis. What do I do now?
- Why can't I get my grades?
- Why can't I register for classes after logging in?