Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
Join us every Wednesday for fresh organic produce,…
Artisan Aggie Cheese tasting & video presentation…
Meet behind the Courthouse in Loa, Ut. We will be…
Saturday Nature Walk -- 10-11:30 a.m. Join us on your…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is ACCESS?
Rate This FAQ
ACCESS is the Student Records System also known as Banner. This system allows students and faculty broader access to their information. ACCESS was launched in April 2005, and the Registrar's Office is enthusiastic about this new system. ACCESS offers many enhancements that the QUAD system could not provide. Finally a system driven by A#'s (new student number) and not by SSN's allows Utah State University to better align itself with FERPA guidelines and standards. Some services provided by this program include registration (adding/dropping classes), class schedules, grades, transfer credit, paying tuition and fees, changing your password (if you forget your password you can go to this site and click on the Forgot Password Button), local address, billing statements, and financial aid status.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Can I use ACCESS to get my unofficial transcript?
- I receive an error while trying to register, what do I do now?
- What's my A-Number (student ID) and password?
- How do I get into ACCESS?
- When trying to register for a course, ACCESS won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis. What do I do now?
- What if my Password isn't working to log into ACCESS (Banner)?
- What about changing my address?
- When is ACCESS available?