The USU Alumni Association and Utah State Athletics are…
Dr. Aswin Mangerich from the University of Konstanz…
USU professor and serial entrepreneur Michael Glauser is…
Know anyone with a disability? Get them registered along…
The second of four tours led by Kenny Frisch, local and…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
You Can Pay Your Tuition and Fees Using ACCESS
Rate This FAQ
In order to pay your tuition, you need to know your Student ID (A#) and
Password. You can pay tuition and fees with Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or
Please note that payment is due by the deadlines listed Here. If full payment is not received by this date or you do not have Financial Aid/Scholarships available to cover the exact balance, all of your classes may be dropped. You are still responsible to drop any courses you do not wish to take. Please note that by Federal Law, a student account cannot have Financial Aid Awards paid until 3 days prior to a semester's beginning. However, the estimated totals can be verified by contacting the Financial Aid Office (435-797-0173) or Registrar's Office (435-797-1116). Please login to ACCESS to view the student's record.
***Please note that Student body fees are determined by the Student Fee Board and approved by the Board of Regents. These cannot be waived.***
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What is ACCESS?
- Why can't I register for classes after logging in?
- How do I get into ACCESS?
- What about changing my address?
- What's my A-Number (student ID) and password?
- Can I use ACCESS to get my unofficial transcript?
- When trying to register for a course, ACCESS won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis. What do I do now?
- Why can't I get my grades?