Join us for a nature walk on the Preserve! During this…
Badminton tournament begins!
Science and Engineering Day is a yearly activity from…
Activists and lobbyists face a significant challenge.…
Championship games being held in the Dee Glen Smith…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How can I access my 1098T tax information online?
Rate This FAQ
The detail information concerning student tuition and other expenses can be found in the ACCESS system. Under the "Student" tab, in the Student Records option, there is a link that reads "Tax Notification". Upon clicking on this link, you will be prompted to enter in the year for the tax information that you want to see. This will provide the detail information the you or your tax advisor will need to determine what, if any, amounts apply to you for tax purposes.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Will my federal financial aid hold my classes?
- How is the money, collected from credit card fees, used?
- Is there an installment plan option?
- When must I pay if I register after the fee payment deadline?
- Delinquent Financial Accounts?
- How do I make my fee payment by mail?
- What is the credit card policy at USU?
- What if I add courses after arranging my Tuition Installment Plan?