Bring your little ones to participate in the first Big…
Up to six (6) $2,500 scholarships are available to study…
Sept. 1, 2015 – May 7, 2016 Highlighting works from…
Jan. 23 – May 7, 2016 "A Matter of Taste"…
Walk A Mile is an opportunity for men and women to take a…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How can I access my 1098T tax information online?
Rate This FAQ
The detail information concerning student tuition and other expenses can be found in the ACCESS system. Under the "Student" tab, in the Student Records option, there is a link that reads "Tax Notification". Upon clicking on this link, you will be prompted to enter in the year for the tax information that you want to see. This will provide the detail information the you or your tax advisor will need to determine what, if any, amounts apply to you for tax purposes.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Delinquent Financial Accounts?
- What tuition is assessed for Continuing Graduate Advisement (6990 and 7990)?
- What are special fees?
- What happens if my payment is late or incomplete at the Fee Payment Deadline?
- What happens if I have an unpaid balance?
- What other payment options are available?
- Is there an installment plan option?
- How is the credit card surcharge of 2.75% rate determined?