This year marks the 25th anniversary of the passage of…
On Thursday, Oct. 8, a Disability Awareness Day…
Sept. 1, 2015 – May 7, 2016 Highlighting works from…
Sept. 12 – Dec. 11, 2015 Sept. 12 - Dec. 12 The…
Eric L. Bittman, PhD, Professor in the Department of…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What tuition is assessed for Continuing Graduate Advisement (6990 and 7990)?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How can I access my 1098T tax information online?
- What is ACCESS?
- Why can’t I use a credit card at the Registrar Office if I am willing to pay the fee?
- Will my federal financial aid hold my classes?
- What if I add courses after arranging my Tuition Installment Plan?
- What happens if my payment is late or incomplete at the Fee Payment Deadline?
- What are special fees?
- Delinquent Financial Accounts?