Bring your little ones to participate in the first Big…
Up to six (6) $2,500 scholarships are available to study…
Sept. 1, 2015 – May 7, 2016 Highlighting works from…
Jan. 23 – May 7, 2016 "A Matter of Taste"…
Walk A Mile is an opportunity for men and women to take a…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What if I have some kind of sponsorship for my tuition and fee payments?
Rate This FAQ
Students whose tuition and fees are paid by a sponsor must check in at the sponsored-students desk in the Cashiers Office (TSC 246-east end). A sponsored student must fill out a Sponsored Student Promissory Note for authorization to complete registration. This form needs to be filled out prior to registering each semester.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What is ACCESS?
- What other payment options are available?
- How is the money, collected from credit card fees, used?
- What are special fees?
- How do I make my fee payment by mail?
- How can I access my 1098T tax information online?
- Will my federal financial aid hold my classes?
- If I received verification of payment online, why didn’t my electronic check go through online?