This exhibits showcases works of art that share a…
This exhibit showcases, for the first time, the…
This exhibit features 50 photographs that were selected…
Little Naturalist is the perfect program for 3 to 5 year…
Come out for an early morning wetland birding adventure…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What if I have some kind of sponsorship for my tuition and fee payments?
Rate This FAQ
Students whose tuition and fees are paid by a sponsor must check in at the sponsored-students desk in the Cashiers Office (TSC 246-east end). A sponsored student must fill out a Sponsored Student Promissory Note for authorization to complete registration. This form needs to be filled out prior to registering each semester.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What is ACCESS?
- What happens if my personal check is returned by the bank?
- Will my federal financial aid hold my classes?
- What is the credit card policy at USU?
- How is the money, collected from credit card fees, used?
- What other payment options are available?
- How can I access my 1098T tax information online?
- What happens if my payment is late or incomplete at the Fee Payment Deadline?