"Ideas" an exhibition is the result of a…
This exhibit includes 17 paintings, photographs, and…
Northern Utah-based photographer Chris Dunker presents 21…
Scarlett Vallaire, masters student of Michelle Baker,…
Graduate Hooding Ceremony
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What if I have some kind of sponsorship for my tuition and fee payments?
Rate This FAQ
Students whose tuition and fees are paid by a sponsor must check in at the sponsored-students desk in the Cashiers Office (TSC 246-east end). A sponsored student must fill out a Sponsored Student Promissory Note for authorization to complete registration. This form needs to be filled out prior to registering each semester.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What other payment options are available?
- How is the money, collected from credit card fees, used?
- What happens if my payment is late or incomplete at the Fee Payment Deadline?
- What happens if my personal check is returned by the bank?
- Will my federal financial aid hold my classes?
- How is the credit card surcharge of 2.75% rate determined?
- How can I access my 1098T tax information online?
- If I received verification of payment online, why didn’t my electronic check go through online?