The Blind Hollow Yurt Reservations open to students on…
Hollow Bones explores the connection between women and…
This exhibit features nine recently acquired pieces of…
This selection of artwork from the museum's permanent…
This selection of 22 woodcuts is displayed in the…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What if I have some kind of sponsorship for my tuition and fee payments?
Rate This FAQ
Students whose tuition and fees are paid by a sponsor must check in at the sponsored-students desk in the Cashiers Office (TSC 246-east end). A sponsored student must fill out a Sponsored Student Promissory Note for authorization to complete registration. This form needs to be filled out prior to registering each semester.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What happens if I have an unpaid balance?
- How can I access my 1098T tax information online?
- Will my federal financial aid hold my classes?
- What if I add courses after arranging my Tuition Installment Plan?
- If I received verification of payment online, why didn’t my electronic check go through online?
- Is there an installment plan option?
- What is the credit card policy at USU?
- How do I make my fee payment by mail?