Black Mountain College: Shaping Craft + Design. This…
The exhibition blends science, history, and art to…
Everett C. Thorpe, known as “Ev” to his…
We will have group meditation with guidance for those new…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
If I received verification of payment online, why didn’t my electronic check go through online?
Rate This FAQ
The verification-of-payment window that appears, after submitting a payment online, is an automatic message which only indicates that the payment was entered online at that time. It is not a verification from your bank that the funds have been correctly transferred from your account to USU. You should monitor your checking account to verify that the funds transferred correctly. There is a fee charged for returned electronic checks; other penalties apply if the balance remains unpaid. Be especially accurate when entering routing and account numbers to avoid errors that may cause your electronic check to not go through.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What are special fees?
- How is the money, collected from credit card fees, used?
- What if I add courses after arranging my Tuition Installment Plan?
- How can I access my 1098T tax information online?
- What if I have some kind of sponsorship for my tuition and fee payments?
- When must I pay if I register after the fee payment deadline?
- How do I make my fee payment by mail?
- What other payment options are available?