"Parent involvement in organized youth sport: The…
Endangered Landscapes: America's National Lands presents…
August 16, 2016 to December 10, 2016. Opening Reception…
Showcasing NEHMA's important collection of art from the…
Fall Semester Begins
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
If I received verification of payment online, why didn’t my electronic check go through online?
Rate This FAQ
The verification-of-payment window that appears, after submitting a payment online, is an automatic message which only indicates that the payment was entered online at that time. It is not a verification from your bank that the funds have been correctly transferred from your account to USU. You should monitor your checking account to verify that the funds transferred correctly. There is a fee charged for returned electronic checks; other penalties apply if the balance remains unpaid. Be especially accurate when entering routing and account numbers to avoid errors that may cause your electronic check to not go through.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- When must I pay if I register after the fee payment deadline?
- What happens if my personal check is returned by the bank?
- What if I add courses after arranging my Tuition Installment Plan?
- What happens if I have an unpaid balance?
- How is the credit card surcharge of 2.75% rate determined?
- What is the credit card policy at USU?
- Will my federal financial aid hold my classes?
- Is there an installment plan option?