Sept. 1, 2015 – May 7, 2016 Highlighting works from…
Sept. 12 – Dec. 11, 2015 Sept. 12 - Dec. 12 The…
2015 Undergrad Exhibition. Juried exhibition featuring…
Wei Yan, MD, PhD, Professor in the Department of…
Please join us for a panel involving women from differing…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
If I received verification of payment online, why didn’t my electronic check go through online?
Rate This FAQ
The verification-of-payment window that appears, after submitting a payment online, is an automatic message which only indicates that the payment was entered online at that time. It is not a verification from your bank that the funds have been correctly transferred from your account to USU. You should monitor your checking account to verify that the funds transferred correctly. There is a fee charged for returned electronic checks; other penalties apply if the balance remains unpaid. Be especially accurate when entering routing and account numbers to avoid errors that may cause your electronic check to not go through.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How can I access my 1098T tax information online?
- How is the credit card surcharge of 2.75% rate determined?
- Why can’t I use a credit card at the Registrar Office if I am willing to pay the fee?
- Delinquent Financial Accounts?
- What are special fees?
- What happens if my personal check is returned by the bank?
- What if I have some kind of sponsorship for my tuition and fee payments?
- What happens if my payment is late or incomplete at the Fee Payment Deadline?