Student Athlete Scholarship Golf Tournament
Now in its 27th year, USU’s Student Showcase is the…
Faculty engaged in mentoring undergraduate researchers…
Aggie Ice Cream tours will consist of viewing a DVD on…
Ignite is the rising star of Research Week, encapsulating…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
If I received verification of payment online, why didn’t my electronic check go through online?
Rate This FAQ
The verification-of-payment window that appears, after submitting a payment online, is an automatic message which only indicates that the payment was entered online at that time. It is not a verification from your bank that the funds have been correctly transferred from your account to USU. You should monitor your checking account to verify that the funds transferred correctly. There is a fee charged for returned electronic checks; other penalties apply if the balance remains unpaid. Be especially accurate when entering routing and account numbers to avoid errors that may cause your electronic check to not go through.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What happens if I have an unpaid balance?
- What is ACCESS?
- What are special fees?
- What if I have some kind of sponsorship for my tuition and fee payments?
- What tuition is assessed for Continuing Graduate Advisement (6990 and 7990)?
- Is there an installment plan option?
- Will my federal financial aid hold my classes?
- What happens if my personal check is returned by the bank?