"Parent involvement in organized youth sport: The…
Endangered Landscapes: America's National Lands presents…
August 16, 2016 to December 10, 2016. Opening Reception…
Showcasing NEHMA's important collection of art from the…
Fall Semester Begins
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
If I received verification of payment online, why didn’t my electronic check go through online?
Rate This FAQ
The verification-of-payment window that appears, after submitting a payment online, is an automatic message which only indicates that the payment was entered online at that time. It is not a verification from your bank that the funds have been correctly transferred from your account to USU. You should monitor your checking account to verify that the funds transferred correctly. There is a fee charged for returned electronic checks; other penalties apply if the balance remains unpaid. Be especially accurate when entering routing and account numbers to avoid errors that may cause your electronic check to not go through.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How is the money, collected from credit card fees, used?
- Will my federal financial aid hold my classes?
- How can I access my 1098T tax information online?
- What if I have some kind of sponsorship for my tuition and fee payments?
- What is ACCESS?
- What happens if I have an unpaid balance?
- Why can’t I use a credit card at the Registrar Office if I am willing to pay the fee?
- What happens if my payment is late or incomplete at the Fee Payment Deadline?