Sept. 1, 2015 – May 7, 2016 Highlighting works from…
Sept. 12 – Dec. 11, 2015 Sept. 12 - Dec. 12 The…
The Clothesline Project is part of Domestic Violence…
Research-based steps to help deal with and conquer the…
Corn Maze on the Farm. Begins Sept. 25 - Oct. 31 Closed…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
If I received verification of payment online, why didn’t my electronic check go through online?
Rate This FAQ
The verification-of-payment window that appears, after submitting a payment online, is an automatic message which only indicates that the payment was entered online at that time. It is not a verification from your bank that the funds have been correctly transferred from your account to USU. You should monitor your checking account to verify that the funds transferred correctly. There is a fee charged for returned electronic checks; other penalties apply if the balance remains unpaid. Be especially accurate when entering routing and account numbers to avoid errors that may cause your electronic check to not go through.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What are special fees?
- What happens if I have an unpaid balance?
- How can I access my 1098T tax information online?
- Why can’t I use a credit card at the Registrar Office if I am willing to pay the fee?
- What is the credit card policy at USU?
- What other payment options are available?
- Delinquent Financial Accounts?
- How is the credit card surcharge of 2.75% rate determined?