Help USU triumph over BYU, UVU, Weber, Westminster, and…
Sept. 1, 2015 – May 7, 2016 Highlighting works from…
Orientation meeting for all 2015 Undergraduate Teaching…
Has it been a while since you've been in a Math class?…
Please join us for our ever popular annual Star Party!…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
If I received verification of payment online, why didn’t my electronic check go through online?
Rate This FAQ
The verification-of-payment window that appears, after submitting a payment online, is an automatic message which only indicates that the payment was entered online at that time. It is not a verification from your bank that the funds have been correctly transferred from your account to USU. You should monitor your checking account to verify that the funds transferred correctly. There is a fee charged for returned electronic checks; other penalties apply if the balance remains unpaid. Be especially accurate when entering routing and account numbers to avoid errors that may cause your electronic check to not go through.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What is the credit card policy at USU?
- Delinquent Financial Accounts?
- How do I make my fee payment by mail?
- What happens if I have an unpaid balance?
- What happens if my personal check is returned by the bank?
- Will my federal financial aid hold my classes?
- What are special fees?
- How is the money, collected from credit card fees, used?