Year-end exhibit by Interior Design graduating seniors.
This exhibits showcases works of art that share a…
This exhibit showcases, for the first time, the…
Walk a Mile in Her Shoes is an international men's march…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
If I received verification of payment online, why didn’t my electronic check go through online?
Rate This FAQ
The verification-of-payment window that appears, after submitting a payment online, is an automatic message which only indicates that the payment was entered online at that time. It is not a verification from your bank that the funds have been correctly transferred from your account to USU. You should monitor your checking account to verify that the funds transferred correctly. There is a fee charged for returned electronic checks; other penalties apply if the balance remains unpaid. Be especially accurate when entering routing and account numbers to avoid errors that may cause your electronic check to not go through.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How is the credit card surcharge of 2.75% rate determined?
- When must I pay if I register after the fee payment deadline?
- What is ACCESS?
- Is there an installment plan option?
- Why can’t I use a credit card at the Registrar Office if I am willing to pay the fee?
- What if I add courses after arranging my Tuition Installment Plan?
- Will my federal financial aid hold my classes?
- What if I have some kind of sponsorship for my tuition and fee payments?