The Blind Hollow Yurt Reservations are open to everyone!…
We have swim lessons for kids & adults. This will be…
NEHMA and the Merrill-Cazier Library present black &…
3:45 Social in AGRS Atrium for each. Jan. 13, Brent…
Diversity Council Grant Award Applications are due! Up to…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
If I received verification of payment online, why didn’t my electronic check go through online?
Rate This FAQ
The verification-of-payment window that appears, after submitting a payment online, is an automatic message which only indicates that the payment was entered online at that time. It is not a verification from your bank that the funds have been correctly transferred from your account to USU. You should monitor your checking account to verify that the funds transferred correctly. There is a fee charged for returned electronic checks; other penalties apply if the balance remains unpaid. Be especially accurate when entering routing and account numbers to avoid errors that may cause your electronic check to not go through.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Why can’t I use a credit card at the Registrar Office if I am willing to pay the fee?
- What happens if my personal check is returned by the bank?
- How do I make my fee payment by mail?
- How is the money, collected from credit card fees, used?
- Delinquent Financial Accounts?
- Will my federal financial aid hold my classes?
- What if I have some kind of sponsorship for my tuition and fee payments?
- When must I pay if I register after the fee payment deadline?