The Clothesline Project (CLP) is a program started on…
Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
This exhibit features Mike Daines and will be displayed…
Held in the Tippetts Exhibit Hall, Artist Plus Teacher…
Xiao Xiao, doctoral candidate of Ethan White, will…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
If I received verification of payment online, why didn’t my electronic check go through online?
Rate This FAQ
The verification-of-payment window that appears, after submitting a payment online, is an automatic message which only indicates that the payment was entered online at that time. It is not a verification from your bank that the funds have been correctly transferred from your account to USU. You should monitor your checking account to verify that the funds transferred correctly. There is a fee charged for returned electronic checks; other penalties apply if the balance remains unpaid. Be especially accurate when entering routing and account numbers to avoid errors that may cause your electronic check to not go through.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What if I have some kind of sponsorship for my tuition and fee payments?
- What happens if my personal check is returned by the bank?
- What tuition is assessed for Continuing Graduate Advisement (6990 and 7990)?
- What is the credit card policy at USU?
- What are special fees?
- Will my federal financial aid hold my classes?
- How is the credit card surcharge of 2.75% rate determined?
- When must I pay if I register after the fee payment deadline?