Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
Susan Robinson, masters student of Jon Takemoto, will…
Meet at the Extension Office in the basement of the…
Witty! Refreshing! Juicy! Merciless! The Musical of…
Join us every Wednesday for fresh organic produce,…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
If I received verification of payment online, why didn’t my electronic check go through online?
Rate This FAQ
The verification-of-payment window that appears, after submitting a payment online, is an automatic message which only indicates that the payment was entered online at that time. It is not a verification from your bank that the funds have been correctly transferred from your account to USU. You should monitor your checking account to verify that the funds transferred correctly. There is a fee charged for returned electronic checks; other penalties apply if the balance remains unpaid. Be especially accurate when entering routing and account numbers to avoid errors that may cause your electronic check to not go through.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What happens if my payment is late or incomplete at the Fee Payment Deadline?
- What tuition is assessed for Continuing Graduate Advisement (6990 and 7990)?
- Will my federal financial aid hold my classes?
- Delinquent Financial Accounts?
- How can I access my 1098T tax information online?
- Is there an installment plan option?
- What other payment options are available?
- What happens if my personal check is returned by the bank?