The Blind Hollow Yurt Reservations open to students on…
This exhibit features nine recently acquired pieces of…
This selection of artwork from the museum's permanent…
This selection of 22 woodcuts is displayed in the…
Come by the TSC International Lounge to rest up and…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
If I received verification of payment online, why didn’t my electronic check go through online?
Rate This FAQ
The verification-of-payment window that appears, after submitting a payment online, is an automatic message which only indicates that the payment was entered online at that time. It is not a verification from your bank that the funds have been correctly transferred from your account to USU. You should monitor your checking account to verify that the funds transferred correctly. There is a fee charged for returned electronic checks; other penalties apply if the balance remains unpaid. Be especially accurate when entering routing and account numbers to avoid errors that may cause your electronic check to not go through.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What is ACCESS?
- What if I add courses after arranging my Tuition Installment Plan?
- When must I pay if I register after the fee payment deadline?
- What happens if my payment is late or incomplete at the Fee Payment Deadline?
- Why can’t I use a credit card at the Registrar Office if I am willing to pay the fee?
- What happens if I have an unpaid balance?
- What tuition is assessed for Continuing Graduate Advisement (6990 and 7990)?
- How can I access my 1098T tax information online?