The USU Alumni Association and Utah State Athletics are…
Dr. Aswin Mangerich from the University of Konstanz…
USU professor and serial entrepreneur Michael Glauser is…
Know anyone with a disability? Get them registered along…
The second of four tours led by Kenny Frisch, local and…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
If I received verification of payment online, why didn’t my electronic check go through online?
Rate This FAQ
The verification-of-payment window that appears, after submitting a payment online, is an automatic message which only indicates that the payment was entered online at that time. It is not a verification from your bank that the funds have been correctly transferred from your account to USU. You should monitor your checking account to verify that the funds transferred correctly. There is a fee charged for returned electronic checks; other penalties apply if the balance remains unpaid. Be especially accurate when entering routing and account numbers to avoid errors that may cause your electronic check to not go through.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What is ACCESS?
- When must I pay if I register after the fee payment deadline?
- How do I make my fee payment by mail?
- What happens if my payment is late or incomplete at the Fee Payment Deadline?
- What are special fees?
- How is the credit card surcharge of 2.75% rate determined?
- What tuition is assessed for Continuing Graduate Advisement (6990 and 7990)?
- What is the credit card policy at USU?