USU photography students, partnered with the Bear River…
The Blind Hollow Yurt Reservations are open to everyone!…
During the tour, you will learn about the history of the…
Climb through the EcoSystem from the bedrock all the way…
We have swim lessons for kids & adults. This will be…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What happens if my personal check is returned by the bank?
Rate This FAQ
Personal checks returned by the bank for any reason are automatically sent to a collection agency and will be subject to a service charge. At the discretion of the Controllers Office, this may result in the withholding of registration credit or immediate cancellation of the student’s classes. USU reserves the right to refuse personal checks for any transaction. Check cashing privileges and use of other University services using personal checks may be suspended for any individual who has a check returned to the University.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Is there an installment plan option?
- What is the credit card policy at USU?
- What is ACCESS?
- How is the credit card surcharge of 2.75% rate determined?
- How is the money, collected from credit card fees, used?
- Will my federal financial aid hold my classes?
- How can I access my 1098T tax information online?
- What happens if my payment is late or incomplete at the Fee Payment Deadline?