"Parent involvement in organized youth sport: The…
Endangered Landscapes: America's National Lands presents…
August 16, 2016 to December 10, 2016. Opening Reception…
Showcasing NEHMA's important collection of art from the…
Fall Semester Begins
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What happens if my personal check is returned by the bank?
Rate This FAQ
Personal checks returned by the bank for any reason are automatically sent to a collection agency and will be subject to a service charge. At the discretion of the Controllers Office, this may result in the withholding of registration credit or immediate cancellation of the student’s classes. USU reserves the right to refuse personal checks for any transaction. Check cashing privileges and use of other University services using personal checks may be suspended for any individual who has a check returned to the University.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How can I access my 1098T tax information online?
- What happens if I have an unpaid balance?
- What is ACCESS?
- How is the credit card surcharge of 2.75% rate determined?
- How do I make my fee payment by mail?
- Why can’t I use a credit card at the Registrar Office if I am willing to pay the fee?
- What tuition is assessed for Continuing Graduate Advisement (6990 and 7990)?
- If I received verification of payment online, why didn’t my electronic check go through online?