Utah State University's Fall Career Fair provides an…
August 16, 2016 to December 10, 2016. Opening Reception…
Why is it that we love their stories, and what does that…
2009 Pulitzer Prize and Tony Award winning musical.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What happens if my personal check is returned by the bank?
Rate This FAQ
Personal checks returned by the bank for any reason are automatically sent to a collection agency and will be subject to a service charge. At the discretion of the Controllers Office, this may result in the withholding of registration credit or immediate cancellation of the student’s classes. USU reserves the right to refuse personal checks for any transaction. Check cashing privileges and use of other University services using personal checks may be suspended for any individual who has a check returned to the University.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Delinquent Financial Accounts?
- Will my federal financial aid hold my classes?
- How can I access my 1098T tax information online?
- What are special fees?
- If I received verification of payment online, why didn’t my electronic check go through online?
- What other payment options are available?
- How is the money, collected from credit card fees, used?
- What happens if I have an unpaid balance?