Wayne High School FACS Room. This workshop is for youth…
Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
Wayne High School FACS room. You will need your own…
Join us every Wednesday for fresh organic produce,…
Figure out a better tomorrow: Build a plan to get where…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Delinquent Financial Accounts?
Rate This FAQ
In the event collection efforts become necessary, USU may refer a past-due account to an outside collection agency. All referred accounts are subject to a collection fee, not to exceed 50 percent of the amount owed, plus all court costs and reasonable attorney fees. The collection agency and/or USU may report delinquent accounts to a credit-reporting agency.
Students with outstanding financial obligations may be refused all University services until such obligations are paid. Services which may be denied include the following: registration, transcripts, grades, transfer of credit, graduation, and activity card.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How is the credit card surcharge of 2.75% rate determined?
- What are special fees?
- What happens if my payment is late or incomplete at the Fee Payment Deadline?
- What is ACCESS?
- Will my federal financial aid hold my classes?
- How do I make my fee payment by mail?
- What other payment options are available?
- Why can’t I use a credit card at the Registrar Office if I am willing to pay the fee?