Join us for a nature walk on the Preserve! During this…
Badminton tournament begins!
Science and Engineering Day is a yearly activity from…
Activists and lobbyists face a significant challenge.…
Championship games being held in the Dee Glen Smith…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Delinquent Financial Accounts?
Rate This FAQ
In the event collection efforts become necessary, USU may refer a past-due account to an outside collection agency. All referred accounts are subject to a collection fee, not to exceed 50 percent of the amount owed, plus all court costs and reasonable attorney fees. The collection agency and/or USU may report delinquent accounts to a credit-reporting agency.
Students with outstanding financial obligations may be refused all University services until such obligations are paid. Services which may be denied include the following: registration, transcripts, grades, transfer of credit, graduation, and activity card.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What happens if I have an unpaid balance?
- What tuition is assessed for Continuing Graduate Advisement (6990 and 7990)?
- How do I make my fee payment by mail?
- When must I pay if I register after the fee payment deadline?
- What is the credit card policy at USU?
- How is the credit card surcharge of 2.75% rate determined?
- What happens if my payment is late or incomplete at the Fee Payment Deadline?
- How can I access my 1098T tax information online?