New Student Orientation for new incoming students and…
Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
Artisan Aggie Cheese tasting & video presentation…
Susan Robinson, masters student of Jon Takemoto, will…
Meet at the Extension Office in the basement of the…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What happens if I have an unpaid balance?
Rate This FAQ
All tuition and fees should be paid in full by the posted due dates. Any unpaid campus tuition may be assessed an interest charge of 1% per month (12% per annum). Students with an outstanding balance at the Tuition and Fee Payment Deadline may be subject to removal from classes for nonpayment.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How is the money, collected from credit card fees, used?
- What is ACCESS?
- What are special fees?
- How can I access my 1098T tax information online?
- Is there an installment plan option?
- What happens if my payment is late or incomplete at the Fee Payment Deadline?
- How is the credit card surcharge of 2.75% rate determined?
- When must I pay if I register after the fee payment deadline?