Registration for Swaner Preserve and EcoCenter’s…
An art exhibit by USU MFA student Gabe Anderson.
With farm and ranch land dwindling due to population…
This exhibits showcases works of art that share a…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What happens if I have an unpaid balance?
Rate This FAQ
All tuition and fees should be paid in full by the posted due dates. Any unpaid campus tuition may be assessed an interest charge of 1% per month (12% per annum). Students with an outstanding balance at the Tuition and Fee Payment Deadline may be subject to removal from classes for nonpayment.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- When must I pay if I register after the fee payment deadline?
- Delinquent Financial Accounts?
- What happens if my personal check is returned by the bank?
- What if I add courses after arranging my Tuition Installment Plan?
- What is the credit card policy at USU?
- How can I access my 1098T tax information online?
- What is ACCESS?
- What if I have some kind of sponsorship for my tuition and fee payments?