Sample cheese and learn how it's made!
All Systems Go! Critical Pieces for Mission Success:…
Join us for a nature walk on the Preserve! You will learn…
The Swaner EcoCenter indoor, wetland-themed climbing wall…
Seminar title: Salt and the Rough-skinned Newt (Taricha…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What happens if I have an unpaid balance?
Rate This FAQ
All tuition and fees should be paid in full by the posted due dates. Any unpaid campus tuition may be assessed an interest charge of 1% per month (12% per annum). Students with an outstanding balance at the Tuition and Fee Payment Deadline may be subject to removal from classes for nonpayment.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What tuition is assessed for Continuing Graduate Advisement (6990 and 7990)?
- If I received verification of payment online, why didn’t my electronic check go through online?
- What happens if my payment is late or incomplete at the Fee Payment Deadline?
- When must I pay if I register after the fee payment deadline?
- Delinquent Financial Accounts?
- What happens if my personal check is returned by the bank?
- What if I add courses after arranging my Tuition Installment Plan?
- What if I have some kind of sponsorship for my tuition and fee payments?