Endangered Landscapes: America's National Lands presents…
August 16, 2016 to December 10, 2016. Opening Reception…
Mark the Day of the Dead by joining in a procession.…
Most students feel some level of anxiety in testing…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What happens if I have an unpaid balance?
Rate This FAQ
All tuition and fees should be paid in full by the posted due dates. Any unpaid campus tuition may be assessed an interest charge of 1% per month (12% per annum). Students with an outstanding balance at the Tuition and Fee Payment Deadline may be subject to removal from classes for nonpayment.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How can I access my 1098T tax information online?
- How is the money, collected from credit card fees, used?
- When must I pay if I register after the fee payment deadline?
- What is ACCESS?
- What happens if my personal check is returned by the bank?
- How do I make my fee payment by mail?
- Is there an installment plan option?
- Will my federal financial aid hold my classes?