Utah State University's Fall Career Fair provides an…
August 16, 2016 to December 10, 2016. Opening Reception…
Why is it that we love their stories, and what does that…
2009 Pulitzer Prize and Tony Award winning musical.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Is there an installment plan option?
Rate This FAQ
The Tuition Installment Plan (TIP) is available. The nonrefundable service fee is $50. In addition, this note requires 1/2 of tuition and fees to be paid at the time the TIP loan is taken out. After that, 1/4 will be due on the 30th day of the session, and 1/4 on the 60th day of the session. The TIP may be applied for in the Registrar’s Office, TSC 246. This option must be initiated in person; please bring a picture ID with you. Withdrawing or dropping classes does not cancel the TIP! Terms and conditions can be found through ACCESS on the secure payment site.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Will my federal financial aid hold my classes?
- What is ACCESS?
- What if I add courses after arranging my Tuition Installment Plan?
- What happens if my personal check is returned by the bank?
- How is the money, collected from credit card fees, used?
- What are special fees?
- What happens if my payment is late or incomplete at the Fee Payment Deadline?
- Why can’t I use a credit card at the Registrar Office if I am willing to pay the fee?