Utah State University's Fall Career Fair provides an…
August 16, 2016 to December 10, 2016. Opening Reception…
Why is it that we love their stories, and what does that…
2009 Pulitzer Prize and Tony Award winning musical.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I make my fee payment by mail?
Rate This FAQ
Payment to the University may be made by personal check, traveler’s check, bank money order, or cashier’s check in U.S. funds only. DO NOT SEND CASH! To pay by mail, be sure to include your name and student number (A#) and send payment to the following address: Registrar’s Office, Utah State University, 1600 Old Main Hill, Logan UT 84322-1600.
If payment is not made in full by the Fee Payment Deadline, all classes will be subject to the “PURGE.” Note: There are some students and courses that are not subject to the “purge.” Please check your registration and billing in order to ensure accuracy. Your registration and payment are YOUR responsibility.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Is there an installment plan option?
- How is the money, collected from credit card fees, used?
- Delinquent Financial Accounts?
- How is the credit card surcharge of 2.75% rate determined?
- What happens if my payment is late or incomplete at the Fee Payment Deadline?
- What is ACCESS?
- What happens if I have an unpaid balance?
- Why can’t I use a credit card at the Registrar Office if I am willing to pay the fee?