The Clothesline Project (CLP) is a program started on…
Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
This exhibit features Mike Daines and will be displayed…
Held in the Tippetts Exhibit Hall, Artist Plus Teacher…
Xiao Xiao, doctoral candidate of Ethan White, will…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I make my fee payment by mail?
Rate This FAQ
Payment to the University may be made by personal check, traveler’s check, bank money order, or cashier’s check in U.S. funds only. DO NOT SEND CASH! To pay by mail, be sure to include your name and student number (A#) and send payment to the following address: Registrar’s Office, Utah State University, 1600 Old Main Hill, Logan UT 84322-1600.
If payment is not made in full by the Fee Payment Deadline, all classes will be subject to the “PURGE.” Note: There are some students and courses that are not subject to the “purge.” Please check your registration and billing in order to ensure accuracy. Your registration and payment are YOUR responsibility.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How is the credit card surcharge of 2.75% rate determined?
- Why can’t I use a credit card at the Registrar Office if I am willing to pay the fee?
- What other payment options are available?
- What if I add courses after arranging my Tuition Installment Plan?
- What if I have some kind of sponsorship for my tuition and fee payments?
- How is the money, collected from credit card fees, used?
- Will my federal financial aid hold my classes?
- How can I access my 1098T tax information online?