Seminar title: "Assessing Plant Community Structure…
This exhibits showcases works of art that share a…
This exhibit showcases, for the first time, the…
This exhibit features 50 photographs that were selected…
Graduate Commencement and Hooding Ceremony
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I make my fee payment by mail?
Rate This FAQ
Payment to the University may be made by personal check, traveler’s check, bank money order, or cashier’s check in U.S. funds only. DO NOT SEND CASH! To pay by mail, be sure to include your name and student number (A#) and send payment to the following address: Registrar’s Office, Utah State University, 1600 Old Main Hill, Logan UT 84322-1600.
If payment is not made in full by the Fee Payment Deadline, all classes will be subject to the “PURGE.” Note: There are some students and courses that are not subject to the “purge.” Please check your registration and billing in order to ensure accuracy. Your registration and payment are YOUR responsibility.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How is the money, collected from credit card fees, used?
- What if I add courses after arranging my Tuition Installment Plan?
- How can I access my 1098T tax information online?
- What tuition is assessed for Continuing Graduate Advisement (6990 and 7990)?
- Will my federal financial aid hold my classes?
- When must I pay if I register after the fee payment deadline?
- What happens if my personal check is returned by the bank?
- What are special fees?