Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
Students, staff, & faculty with an active USU ID…
Career Services is happy to host fairs affording…
Tanner Talk - Provost Noelle Cockett will present this…
Dr. John McCutcheon, assistant professor in the Division…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I make my fee payment by mail?
Rate This FAQ
Payment to the University may be made by personal check, traveler’s check, bank money order, or cashier’s check in U.S. funds only. DO NOT SEND CASH! To pay by mail, be sure to include your name and student number (A#) and send payment to the following address: Registrar’s Office, Utah State University, 1600 Old Main Hill, Logan UT 84322-1600.
If payment is not made in full by the Fee Payment Deadline, all classes will be subject to the “PURGE.” Note: There are some students and courses that are not subject to the “purge.” Please check your registration and billing in order to ensure accuracy. Your registration and payment are YOUR responsibility.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Will my federal financial aid hold my classes?
- What if I add courses after arranging my Tuition Installment Plan?
- What tuition is assessed for Continuing Graduate Advisement (6990 and 7990)?
- What happens if my payment is late or incomplete at the Fee Payment Deadline?
- When must I pay if I register after the fee payment deadline?
- What if I have some kind of sponsorship for my tuition and fee payments?
- If I received verification of payment online, why didn’t my electronic check go through online?
- What are special fees?