The USU Alumni Association and Utah State Athletics are…
Dr. Aswin Mangerich from the University of Konstanz…
USU professor and serial entrepreneur Michael Glauser is…
Know anyone with a disability? Get them registered along…
The second of four tours led by Kenny Frisch, local and…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How is the money, collected from credit card fees, used?
Rate This FAQ
The monies collected are used to defray a portion of the cost of providing convenient electronic payment options for those who wish to pay via credit card. This change will benefit the University and all of its students by reducing charges to the budget by nearly $350,000 each year.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What are special fees?
- When must I pay if I register after the fee payment deadline?
- What is the credit card policy at USU?
- What if I have some kind of sponsorship for my tuition and fee payments?
- What is ACCESS?
- If I received verification of payment online, why didn’t my electronic check go through online?
- What other payment options are available?
- What happens if I have an unpaid balance?