Bring your little ones to participate in the first Big…
Up to six (6) $2,500 scholarships are available to study…
Sept. 1, 2015 – May 7, 2016 Highlighting works from…
Jan. 23 – May 7, 2016 "A Matter of Taste"…
Walk A Mile is an opportunity for men and women to take a…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Why can’t I use a credit card at the Registrar Office if I am willing to pay the fee?
Rate This FAQ
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Will my federal financial aid hold my classes?
- What if I add courses after arranging my Tuition Installment Plan?
- When must I pay if I register after the fee payment deadline?
- How do I make my fee payment by mail?
- If I received verification of payment online, why didn’t my electronic check go through online?
- What are special fees?
- How can I access my 1098T tax information online?
- What happens if my payment is late or incomplete at the Fee Payment Deadline?