The Crossroads Conference is hosted by the Utah Human…
Sept. 1, 2015 – May 7, 2016 Highlighting works from…
Sept. 12 – Dec. 11, 2015 Sept. 12 - Dec. 12 The…
Study Abroad, Office of Global Engagement would like to…
We will have group meditation. Open to all regardless of…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is the credit card policy at USU?
Rate This FAQ
Effective April 12, 2004, the University implemented a policy regarding the acceptance of credit or debit card payment for tuition and fees. These are the primary changes that resulted from the new policy:
- Students and parents may make payments directly from a personal checking account by paying online with an electronic check (Web Check).
- The Registrar’s Office cannot process credit or debit card payments. Students may pay online via ACCESS web site.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I make my fee payment by mail?
- What if I add courses after arranging my Tuition Installment Plan?
- Will my federal financial aid hold my classes?
- How is the money, collected from credit card fees, used?
- How can I access my 1098T tax information online?
- Why can’t I use a credit card at the Registrar Office if I am willing to pay the fee?
- What other payment options are available?
- How is the credit card surcharge of 2.75% rate determined?