Registration for Swaner Preserve and EcoCenter’s…
An art exhibit by USU MFA student Gabe Anderson.
With farm and ranch land dwindling due to population…
This exhibits showcases works of art that share a…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is the credit card policy at USU?
Rate This FAQ
Effective April 12, 2004, the University implemented a policy regarding the acceptance of credit or debit card payment for tuition and fees. These are the primary changes that resulted from the new policy:
- Students and parents may make payments directly from a personal checking account by paying online with an electronic check (Web Check).
- The Registrar’s Office cannot process credit or debit card payments. Students may pay online via ACCESS web site.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I make my fee payment by mail?
- What tuition is assessed for Continuing Graduate Advisement (6990 and 7990)?
- What are special fees?
- What if I have some kind of sponsorship for my tuition and fee payments?
- What happens if I have an unpaid balance?
- How is the money, collected from credit card fees, used?
- If I received verification of payment online, why didn’t my electronic check go through online?
- Will my federal financial aid hold my classes?