Sample cheese and learn how it's made!
Join us for a nature walk on the Preserve! You will learn…
The Swaner EcoCenter indoor, wetland-themed climbing wall…
Seminar title: "Scalable Bio-production of High…
An overview and hands-on-training session regarding the…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is the credit card policy at USU?
Rate This FAQ
Effective April 12, 2004, the University implemented a policy regarding the acceptance of credit or debit card payment for tuition and fees. These are the primary changes that resulted from the new policy:
- Students and parents may make payments directly from a personal checking account by paying online with an electronic check (Web Check).
- The Registrar’s Office cannot process credit or debit card payments. Students may pay online via ACCESS web site.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What if I add courses after arranging my Tuition Installment Plan?
- How is the money, collected from credit card fees, used?
- What tuition is assessed for Continuing Graduate Advisement (6990 and 7990)?
- What happens if my payment is late or incomplete at the Fee Payment Deadline?
- Will my federal financial aid hold my classes?
- What happens if I have an unpaid balance?
- What happens if my personal check is returned by the bank?
- When must I pay if I register after the fee payment deadline?