The art museum will be closed for another week due to the…
E-State for High School Students. Hand-on learning with…
Mindfulness in Nature -- Come discover your inner animal…
Getting the Most Out of Your Sleep -- Learn how to deal…
Climbing Wall, Thursdays, 4-6 p.m. Join us for rock…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is the credit card policy at USU?
Rate This FAQ
Effective April 12, 2004, the University implemented a policy regarding the acceptance of credit or debit card payment for tuition and fees. These are the primary changes that resulted from the new policy:
- Students and parents may make payments directly from a personal checking account by paying online with an electronic check (Web Check).
- The Registrar’s Office cannot process credit or debit card payments. Students may pay online via ACCESS web site.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Delinquent Financial Accounts?
- Will my federal financial aid hold my classes?
- What if I have some kind of sponsorship for my tuition and fee payments?
- How do I make my fee payment by mail?
- How is the money, collected from credit card fees, used?
- What other payment options are available?
- When must I pay if I register after the fee payment deadline?
- What is ACCESS?