Endangered Landscapes: America's National Lands presents…
August 16, 2016 to December 10, 2016. Opening Reception…
Mark the Day of the Dead by joining in a procession.…
Most students feel some level of anxiety in testing…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is the credit card policy at USU?
Rate This FAQ
Effective April 12, 2004, the University implemented a policy regarding the acceptance of credit or debit card payment for tuition and fees. These are the primary changes that resulted from the new policy:
- Students and parents may make payments directly from a personal checking account by paying online with an electronic check (Web Check).
- The Registrar’s Office cannot process credit or debit card payments. Students may pay online via ACCESS web site.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What tuition is assessed for Continuing Graduate Advisement (6990 and 7990)?
- How do I make my fee payment by mail?
- What happens if my payment is late or incomplete at the Fee Payment Deadline?
- Delinquent Financial Accounts?
- What happens if my personal check is returned by the bank?
- How is the money, collected from credit card fees, used?
- What are special fees?
- If I received verification of payment online, why didn’t my electronic check go through online?