The Clothesline Project (CLP) is a program started on…
Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
This exhibit features Mike Daines and will be displayed…
Held in the Tippetts Exhibit Hall, Artist Plus Teacher…
Xiao Xiao, doctoral candidate of Ethan White, will…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What are No-test Days?
Rate This FAQ
A five-day period, designated as No-test Days, precedes the five days of final examinations which are normally scheduled at the close of each academic semester. During No-test Days, no major examinations, including final examinations, will be given; this will allow students to concentrate on classwork, the completion of special assignments, writing projects, and preparation for duly scheduled final examinations.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Where do I register for Continuing Education courses?
- Where can I get the forms?
- How can I verify my enrollment or degree to a third party?
- How do I register for on-campus courses?
- What is the Pass/D+, D, F option?
- Where do I register for Independent Study courses?
- Why can't I register for classes after logging in?
- I receive an error while trying to register, What do I do now?