August 16, 2016 to December 10, 2016. Opening Reception…
Sage Perrot Printmaking Exhibit
This workshop is an opportunity to learn effective…
Youth Conservatory Christmas Recital
Basis for the Tony Award winning musical "Hello,…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What are No-test Days?
Rate This FAQ
A five-day period, designated as No-test Days, precedes the five days of final examinations which are normally scheduled at the close of each academic semester. During No-test Days, no major examinations, including final examinations, will be given; this will allow students to concentrate on classwork, the completion of special assignments, writing projects, and preparation for duly scheduled final examinations.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- When is the last day to drop courses?
- Why can't I register for classes after logging in?
- What's my ACCESS Student ID# (A#) and password?
- How can I verify my enrollment or degree to a third party?
- How do credits equate to class rank?
- What is the Pass/D+, D, F option?
- How do I change my name on my official record?
- What is my new Student ID Number?