The Blind Hollow Yurt Reservations open to students on…
Italy: For thousands of years, Italy has been a center of…
The Swaner EcoCenter will host its Fourth Annual Holiday…
Join Swaner for our kick off to our Holiday Art Market,…
Set in Nocturno, this adventure fantasy follows Iris, a…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What are No-test Days?
Rate This FAQ
A five-day period, designated as No-test Days, precedes the five days of final examinations which are normally scheduled at the close of each academic semester. During No-test Days, no major examinations, including final examinations, will be given; this will allow students to concentrate on classwork, the completion of special assignments, writing projects, and preparation for duly scheduled final examinations.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What is a Leave of Absence?
- How can I verify my enrollment or degree to a third party?
- When trying to register for a course it won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis, What do I do now?
- How do I change my name on my official record?
- How do I get into ACCESS?
- When is the last day to drop courses?
- Why can't I register for classes after logging in?
- When is registration available?