Utah State University's Fall Career Fair provides an…
August 16, 2016 to December 10, 2016. Opening Reception…
Why is it that we love their stories, and what does that…
2009 Pulitzer Prize and Tony Award winning musical.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What are No-test Days?
Rate This FAQ
A five-day period, designated as No-test Days, precedes the five days of final examinations which are normally scheduled at the close of each academic semester. During No-test Days, no major examinations, including final examinations, will be given; this will allow students to concentrate on classwork, the completion of special assignments, writing projects, and preparation for duly scheduled final examinations.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I register for on-campus courses?
- When trying to register for a course it won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis, What do I do now?
- Is there a credit hour limit?
- How do I audit courses?
- How do credits equate to class rank?
- Why can't I register for classes after logging in?
- I receive an error while trying to register, What do I do now?
- What is the Pass/D+, D, F option?