Due to a sidewalk reconstruction project by the…
From cremations to burials at sea, each culture has its…
Climbing Wall Hours: Saturdays from 1-3 p.m. The Swaner…
Beaver – Nuisance or Restoration Partner?…
Relaxation College can be a very stressful time to be a…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What are No-test Days?
Rate This FAQ
A five-day period, designated as No-test Days, precedes the five days of final examinations which are normally scheduled at the close of each academic semester. During No-test Days, no major examinations, including final examinations, will be given; this will allow students to concentrate on classwork, the completion of special assignments, writing projects, and preparation for duly scheduled final examinations.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- When is the last day to drop courses?
- I receive an error while trying to register, What do I do now?
- What's my ACCESS Student ID# (A#) and password?
- How do I get into ACCESS?
- If I believe the No-test Days policy has been violated, to whom do I report it?
- Who is my advisor?
- When trying to register for a course it won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis, What do I do now?
- How do credits equate to class rank?