Black Mountain College: Shaping Craft + Design. This…
The exhibition blends science, history, and art to…
Everett C. Thorpe, known as “Ev” to his…
We will have group meditation with guidance for those new…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What are No-test Days?
Rate This FAQ
A five-day period, designated as No-test Days, precedes the five days of final examinations which are normally scheduled at the close of each academic semester. During No-test Days, no major examinations, including final examinations, will be given; this will allow students to concentrate on classwork, the completion of special assignments, writing projects, and preparation for duly scheduled final examinations.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Who is my advisor?
- If I believe the No-test Days policy has been violated, to whom do I report it?
- How do I drop my last class?
- How do I register for on-campus courses?
- How do I audit courses?
- What is a Leave of Absence?
- What is the Pass/D+, D, F option?
- I receive an error while trying to register, What do I do now?