Sample cheese and learn how it's made!
All Systems Go! Critical Pieces for Mission Success:…
Join us for a nature walk on the Preserve! You will learn…
The Swaner EcoCenter indoor, wetland-themed climbing wall…
Seminar title: Salt and the Rough-skinned Newt (Taricha…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What are No-test Days?
Rate This FAQ
A five-day period, designated as No-test Days, precedes the five days of final examinations which are normally scheduled at the close of each academic semester. During No-test Days, no major examinations, including final examinations, will be given; this will allow students to concentrate on classwork, the completion of special assignments, writing projects, and preparation for duly scheduled final examinations.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What is a Leave of Absence?
- When is the last day to drop courses?
- How do I know if I am admitted for the semester?
- What is my new Student ID Number?
- Where do I register for Independent Study courses?
- How do I know which classes I need?
- When trying to register for a course it won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis, What do I do now?
- I receive an error while trying to register, What do I do now?