Join us for a nature walk on the Preserve! During this…
Badminton tournament begins!
Science and Engineering Day is a yearly activity from…
Activists and lobbyists face a significant challenge.…
Championship games being held in the Dee Glen Smith…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How can I verify my enrollment or degree to a third party?
Rate This FAQ
To verify student enrollment and degree status, submit a Request For Verification Form to the Registrar’s Office. You may consider the option of utilizing the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) to verify enrollment and degrees. For more information regarding the NSC, call them at (703) 742- 7791 or visit their website: www.studentclearinghouse.org.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I know if I am admitted for the semester?
- How do credits equate to class rank?
- What is my new Student ID Number?
- What's my ACCESS Student ID# (A#) and password?
- If I believe the No-test Days policy has been violated, to whom do I report it?
- When is the last day to register?
- Who is my advisor?
- What if I can't find my A-number?