Registration for Swaner Preserve and EcoCenter’s…
An art exhibit by USU MFA student Gabe Anderson.
With farm and ranch land dwindling due to population…
This exhibits showcases works of art that share a…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How can I verify my enrollment or degree to a third party?
Rate This FAQ
To verify student enrollment and degree status, submit a Request For Verification Form to the Registrar’s Office. You may consider the option of utilizing the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) to verify enrollment and degrees. For more information regarding the NSC, call them at (703) 742- 7791 or visit their website: www.studentclearinghouse.org.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Who is my advisor?
- When trying to register for a course it won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis, What do I do now?
- What are No-test Days?
- What is the Pass/D+, D, F option?
- What's my ACCESS Student ID# (A#) and password?
- How do I drop my last class?
- How do I change my name on my official record?
- What is a Leave of Absence?