Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
Black Mountain College: Shaping Craft + Design. This…
We're celebrating 15 years of shows featuring swinging…
On the first Wednesday of each month, the RGS Web Team…
SAAVI is raising awareness regarding the "RED…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How can I verify my enrollment or degree to a third party?
Rate This FAQ
To verify student enrollment and degree status, submit a Request For Verification Form to the Registrar’s Office. You may consider the option of utilizing the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) to verify enrollment and degrees. For more information regarding the NSC, call them at (703) 742- 7791 or visit their website: www.studentclearinghouse.org.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I receive an error while trying to register, What do I do now?
- What are No-test Days?
- When trying to register for a course it won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis, What do I do now?
- Who is my advisor?
- What is the Pass/D+, D, F option?
- Where do I register for Continuing Education courses?
- How do I register for on-campus courses?
- What is a Leave of Absence?