Sept. 1, 2015 – May 7, 2016 Highlighting works from…
Sept. 12 – Dec. 11, 2015 Sept. 12 - Dec. 12 The…
2015 Undergrad Exhibition. Juried exhibition featuring…
Wei Yan, MD, PhD, Professor in the Department of…
Please join us for a panel involving women from differing…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is a Leave of Absence?
Rate This FAQ
If you are leaving the University but have specific plans to return, you should file for a Leave of Absence on the USU website. This allows your matriculation to remain open. You will not have to reapply to the University if you return according to your stated plans.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- When is the last day to drop courses?
- How do I register for on-campus courses?
- How do I audit courses?
- When trying to register for a course it won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis, What do I do now?
- How do I get into ACCESS?
- Is there a credit hour limit?
- What are No-test Days?
- How can I verify my enrollment or degree to a third party?