Year-end exhibit by Interior Design graduating seniors.
This exhibits showcases works of art that share a…
This exhibit showcases, for the first time, the…
Walk a Mile in Her Shoes is an international men's march…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I drop my last class?
Rate This FAQ
Students wishing to drop all of their classes must visit the Office of Retention and First-Year Experience (TSC 105) to complete the appropriate paperwork and for an exit interview. Fees will be refunded only according to the Refund Policy.
Undergraduate students will need to fill our a Leave of Absence at: http://loa.usu.edu/
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How can I verify my enrollment or degree to a third party?
- Where can I get the forms?
- Is there a credit hour limit?
- When is registration available?
- What is my new Student ID Number?
- I receive an error while trying to register, What do I do now?
- What is the Pass/D+, D, F option?
- If I believe the No-test Days policy has been violated, to whom do I report it?