August 16, 2016 to December 10, 2016. Opening Reception…
Sage Perrot Printmaking Exhibit
Come support our Aggies at the Eccles Ice Center!
Teton Gravity Research (TGR) "Tight Loose" -…
Basis for the Tony Award winning musical "Hello,…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I drop my last class?
Rate This FAQ
Students wishing to drop all of their classes must visit the Office of Retention and First-Year Experience (TSC 105) to complete the appropriate paperwork and for an exit interview. Fees will be refunded only according to the Refund Policy.
Undergraduate students will need to fill our a Leave of Absence at: http://loa.usu.edu/
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Where do I register for Continuing Education courses?
- What if I can't find my A-number?
- What is the Pass/D+, D, F option?
- How do credits equate to class rank?
- If I believe the No-test Days policy has been violated, to whom do I report it?
- What is a Leave of Absence?
- How can I verify my enrollment or degree to a third party?
- Is there a credit hour limit?