Join us for a nature walk on the Preserve! During this…
Badminton tournament begins!
Science and Engineering Day is a yearly activity from…
Activists and lobbyists face a significant challenge.…
Championship games being held in the Dee Glen Smith…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I drop my last class?
Rate This FAQ
Students wishing to drop all of their classes must visit the Office of Retention and First-Year Experience (TSC 105) to complete the appropriate paperwork and for an exit interview. Fees will be refunded only according to the Refund Policy.
Undergraduate students will need to fill our a Leave of Absence at: http://loa.usu.edu/
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I receive an error while trying to register, What do I do now?
- How do I know if I am admitted for the semester?
- When is the last day to drop courses?
- When is registration available?
- Why can't I register for classes after logging in?
- When is the last day to register?
- What if I can't find my A-number?
- How do I register for on-campus courses?