"Parent involvement in organized youth sport: The…
Endangered Landscapes: America's National Lands presents…
August 16, 2016 to December 10, 2016. Opening Reception…
Showcasing NEHMA's important collection of art from the…
Fall Semester Begins
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I drop my last class?
Rate This FAQ
Students wishing to drop all of their classes must visit the Office of Retention and First-Year Experience (TSC 105) to complete the appropriate paperwork and for an exit interview. Fees will be refunded only according to the Refund Policy.
Undergraduate students will need to fill our a Leave of Absence at: http://loa.usu.edu/
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I know if I am admitted for the semester?
- What is my new Student ID Number?
- How do I know which classes I need?
- If I believe the No-test Days policy has been violated, to whom do I report it?
- How do I audit courses?
- When trying to register for a course it won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis, What do I do now?
- Where do I register for Independent Study courses?
- I receive an error while trying to register, What do I do now?