Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
Black Mountain College: Shaping Craft + Design. This…
This event will be held in the Tippetts Exhibit Hall.
A popular, pre-Thanksgiving week tradition continues with…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I drop my last class?
Rate This FAQ
Students wishing to drop all of their classes must visit the Office of Retention and First-Year Experience (TSC 105) to complete the appropriate paperwork and for an exit interview. Fees will be refunded only according to the Refund Policy.
Undergraduate students will need to fill our a Leave of Absence at: http://loa.usu.edu/
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I audit courses?
- When trying to register for a course it won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis, What do I do now?
- When is registration available?
- What is a Leave of Absence?
- What's my ACCESS Student ID# (A#) and password?
- Why can't I register for classes after logging in?
- Who is my advisor?
- What if I can't find my A-number?