Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
Join us every Wednesday for fresh organic produce,…
Artisan Aggie Cheese tasting & video presentation…
Meet behind the Courthouse in Loa, Ut. We will be…
Saturday Nature Walk -- 10-11:30 a.m. Join us on your…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I audit courses?
Rate This FAQ
Registering to audit a course is not permitted during priority registration. After priority registration, the student must get signed permission from the course instructor. For a complete explanation of auditing courses, please see Academic Policies.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I receive an error while trying to register, What do I do now?
- Where do I register for Independent Study courses?
- What are No-test Days?
- How do I drop my last class?
- What's my ACCESS Student ID# (A#) and password?
- How do I know which classes I need?
- Is there a credit hour limit?
- How do I register for on-campus courses?