"Parent involvement in organized youth sport: The…
Endangered Landscapes: America's National Lands presents…
August 16, 2016 to December 10, 2016. Opening Reception…
Showcasing NEHMA's important collection of art from the…
Fall Semester Begins
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I audit courses?
Rate This FAQ
Registering to audit a course is not permitted during priority registration. After priority registration, the student must get signed permission from the course instructor. For a complete explanation of auditing courses, please see Academic Policies.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What are No-test Days?
- What if I can't find my A-number?
- What's my ACCESS Student ID# (A#) and password?
- Who is my advisor?
- How do I drop my last class?
- How do I change my name on my official record?
- Is there a credit hour limit?
- When trying to register for a course it won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis, What do I do now?