August 16, 2016 to December 10, 2016. Opening Reception…
Sage Perrot Printmaking Exhibit
Come support our Aggies at the Eccles Ice Center!
Teton Gravity Research (TGR) "Tight Loose" -…
Basis for the Tony Award winning musical "Hello,…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I audit courses?
Rate This FAQ
Registering to audit a course is not permitted during priority registration. After priority registration, the student must get signed permission from the course instructor. For a complete explanation of auditing courses, please see Academic Policies.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do credits equate to class rank?
- What if I can't find my A-number?
- How can I verify my enrollment or degree to a third party?
- Who is my advisor?
- How do I know which classes I need?
- Why can't I register for classes after logging in?
- What is a Leave of Absence?
- How do I know if I am admitted for the semester?