Join us for a nature walk on the Preserve! You will learn…
This exhibits showcases works of art that share a…
This exhibit showcases, for the first time, the…
A funny, touching portrait of two people searching for…
The Swaner EcoCenter indoor, wetland-themed climbing wall…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I audit courses?
Rate This FAQ
Registering to audit a course is not permitted during priority registration. After priority registration, the student must get signed permission from the course instructor. For a complete explanation of auditing courses, please see Academic Policies.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I drop my last class?
- How do I register for on-campus courses?
- Where do I register for Continuing Education courses?
- Who is my advisor?
- When is the last day to register?
- Is there a credit hour limit?
- When trying to register for a course it won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis, What do I do now?
- What if I can't find my A-number?