Help USU triumph over BYU, UVU, Weber, Westminster, and…
Sept. 1, 2015 – May 7, 2016 Highlighting works from…
Orientation meeting for all 2015 Undergraduate Teaching…
Has it been a while since you've been in a Math class?…
Please join us for our ever popular annual Star Party!…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I audit courses?
Rate This FAQ
Registering to audit a course is not permitted during priority registration. After priority registration, the student must get signed permission from the course instructor. For a complete explanation of auditing courses, please see Academic Policies.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I get into ACCESS?
- How can I verify my enrollment or degree to a third party?
- When trying to register for a course it won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis, What do I do now?
- If I believe the No-test Days policy has been violated, to whom do I report it?
- What is the Pass/D+, D, F option?
- What's my ACCESS Student ID# (A#) and password?
- How do I know if I am admitted for the semester?
- Where do I register for Independent Study courses?