Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
Meet behind the Courthouse in Loa, Ut. We will be…
Meet at the Extension Office in the basement of the…
This spirited farce follows a broke inventor who inherits…
Artisan Aggie Cheese tasting & video presentation…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I audit courses?
Rate This FAQ
Registering to audit a course is not permitted during priority registration. After priority registration, the student must get signed permission from the course instructor. For a complete explanation of auditing courses, please see Academic Policies.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I change my name on my official record?
- Where do I register for Independent Study courses?
- If I believe the No-test Days policy has been violated, to whom do I report it?
- How do I get into ACCESS?
- How do I drop my last class?
- What's my ACCESS Student ID# (A#) and password?
- Where can I get the forms?
- Who is my advisor?