Cycling - Zumba - Yoga - Bootcamp - Cycling N' Abs -…
Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
Black Mountain College: Shaping Craft + Design. This…
This exhibit showcases works of art from the Germany…
College of Agriculture and Applied Sciences Week:…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I audit courses?
Rate This FAQ
Registering to audit a course is not permitted during priority registration. After priority registration, the student must get signed permission from the course instructor. For a complete explanation of auditing courses, please see Academic Policies.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Where do I register for Independent Study courses?
- Where do I register for Continuing Education courses?
- How do I get into ACCESS?
- How do I change my name on my official record?
- How do I know if I am admitted for the semester?
- Who is my advisor?
- How do credits equate to class rank?
- If I believe the No-test Days policy has been violated, to whom do I report it?