Join us for a nature walk on the Preserve! During this…
Badminton tournament begins!
Science and Engineering Day is a yearly activity from…
Activists and lobbyists face a significant challenge.…
Championship games being held in the Dee Glen Smith…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I audit courses?
Rate This FAQ
Registering to audit a course is not permitted during priority registration. After priority registration, the student must get signed permission from the course instructor. For a complete explanation of auditing courses, please see Academic Policies.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Where do I register for Independent Study courses?
- What is the Pass/D+, D, F option?
- Where can I get the forms?
- When trying to register for a course it won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis, What do I do now?
- When is the last day to drop courses?
- When is the last day to register?
- How do I drop my last class?
- How do I get into ACCESS?