Sept. 1, 2015 – May 7, 2016 Highlighting works from…
Sept. 12 – Dec. 11, 2015 Sept. 12 - Dec. 12 The…
2015 Undergrad Exhibition. Juried exhibition featuring…
Wei Yan, MD, PhD, Professor in the Department of…
Please join us for a panel involving women from differing…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I audit courses?
Rate This FAQ
Registering to audit a course is not permitted during priority registration. After priority registration, the student must get signed permission from the course instructor. For a complete explanation of auditing courses, please see Academic Policies.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- When is the last day to drop courses?
- How can I verify my enrollment or degree to a third party?
- What's my ACCESS Student ID# (A#) and password?
- How do credits equate to class rank?
- What if I can't find my A-number?
- How do I get into ACCESS?
- What is a Leave of Absence?
- Why can't I register for classes after logging in?