Year-end exhibit by Interior Design graduating seniors.
This exhibits showcases works of art that share a…
This exhibit showcases, for the first time, the…
Walk a Mile in Her Shoes is an international men's march…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I audit courses?
Rate This FAQ
Registering to audit a course is not permitted during priority registration. After priority registration, the student must get signed permission from the course instructor. For a complete explanation of auditing courses, please see Academic Policies.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What is my new Student ID Number?
- What is the Pass/D+, D, F option?
- Why can't I register for classes after logging in?
- If I believe the No-test Days policy has been violated, to whom do I report it?
- How can I verify my enrollment or degree to a third party?
- When trying to register for a course it won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis, What do I do now?
- How do I change my name on my official record?
- Where can I get the forms?