Sample cheese and learn how it's made!
This exhibits showcases works of art that share a…
This exhibit showcases, for the first time, the…
New Student Orientation for new incoming students and…
One by one, guests arrive on an isolated island lured by…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I audit courses?
Rate This FAQ
Registering to audit a course is not permitted during priority registration. After priority registration, the student must get signed permission from the course instructor. For a complete explanation of auditing courses, please see Academic Policies.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What is a Leave of Absence?
- When is the last day to drop courses?
- How can I verify my enrollment or degree to a third party?
- When is registration available?
- What are No-test Days?
- I receive an error while trying to register, What do I do now?
- How do I register for on-campus courses?
- How do credits equate to class rank?