Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
Students, staff, & faculty with an active USU ID…
Career Services is happy to host fairs affording…
Tanner Talk - Provost Noelle Cockett will present this…
Dr. John McCutcheon, assistant professor in the Division…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I audit courses?
Rate This FAQ
Registering to audit a course is not permitted during priority registration. After priority registration, the student must get signed permission from the course instructor. For a complete explanation of auditing courses, please see Academic Policies.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do credits equate to class rank?
- Where do I register for Continuing Education courses?
- If I believe the No-test Days policy has been violated, to whom do I report it?
- How do I change my name on my official record?
- When is the last day to register?
- How do I drop my last class?
- How do I register for on-campus courses?
- What is a Leave of Absence?