August 16, 2016 to December 10, 2016. Opening Reception…
Sage Perrot Printmaking Exhibit
This workshop is an opportunity to learn effective…
Youth Conservatory Christmas Recital
Basis for the Tony Award winning musical "Hello,…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I audit courses?
Rate This FAQ
Registering to audit a course is not permitted during priority registration. After priority registration, the student must get signed permission from the course instructor. For a complete explanation of auditing courses, please see Academic Policies.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Is there a credit hour limit?
- What is a Leave of Absence?
- Where do I register for Continuing Education courses?
- How can I verify my enrollment or degree to a third party?
- What if I can't find my A-number?
- Who is my advisor?
- Where do I register for Independent Study courses?
- What is my new Student ID Number?