The USU Alumni Association and Utah State Athletics are…
Dr. Aswin Mangerich from the University of Konstanz…
USU professor and serial entrepreneur Michael Glauser is…
Know anyone with a disability? Get them registered along…
The second of four tours led by Kenny Frisch, local and…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I audit courses?
Rate This FAQ
Registering to audit a course is not permitted during priority registration. After priority registration, the student must get signed permission from the course instructor. For a complete explanation of auditing courses, please see Academic Policies.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What is the Pass/D+, D, F option?
- What are No-test Days?
- How do I get into ACCESS?
- How do I register for on-campus courses?
- What if I can't find my A-number?
- What's my ACCESS Student ID# (A#) and password?
- How do I change my name on my official record?
- Why can't I register for classes after logging in?