Sample cheese and learn how it's made!
This exhibits showcases works of art that share a…
This exhibit showcases, for the first time, the…
New Student Orientation for new incoming students and…
One by one, guests arrive on an isolated island lured by…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is the Pass/D+, D, F option?
Rate This FAQ
A student desiring a “Pass,” instead of a regular grade in course, must request a pass/fail form from the Registrar’s Office. This form must be signed by the student’s advisor and returned to the Registrar’s Office by 60% of the session. Once submitted, it cannot be reversed.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I know if I am admitted for the semester?
- Is there a credit hour limit?
- How do credits equate to class rank?
- How do I audit courses?
- If I believe the No-test Days policy has been violated, to whom do I report it?
- What are No-test Days?
- When trying to register for a course it won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis, What do I do now?
- How can I verify my enrollment or degree to a third party?