Ever Wanted to Join a Fraternity? Rush Week can allow you…
Black Mountain College: Shaping Craft + Design. This…
This weekly support group is designed to assist students…
Career Services is happy to host fairs affording…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is the Pass/D+, D, F option?
Rate This FAQ
A student desiring a “Pass,” instead of a regular grade in course, must request a pass/fail form from the Registrar’s Office. This form must be signed by the student’s advisor and returned to the Registrar’s Office by 60% of the session. Once submitted, it cannot be reversed.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What if I can't find my A-number?
- How do I know if I am admitted for the semester?
- Where do I register for Independent Study courses?
- Why can't I register for classes after logging in?
- If I believe the No-test Days policy has been violated, to whom do I report it?
- Is there a credit hour limit?
- What are No-test Days?
- Who is my advisor?