August 16, 2016 to December 10, 2016. Opening Reception…
Sage Perrot Printmaking Exhibit
Come support our Aggies at the Eccles Ice Center!
Teton Gravity Research (TGR) "Tight Loose" -…
Basis for the Tony Award winning musical "Hello,…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is the Pass/D+, D, F option?
Rate This FAQ
A student desiring a “Pass,” instead of a regular grade in course, must request a pass/fail form from the Registrar’s Office. This form must be signed by the student’s advisor and returned to the Registrar’s Office by 60% of the session. Once submitted, it cannot be reversed.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What are No-test Days?
- How do I know if I am admitted for the semester?
- What's my ACCESS Student ID# (A#) and password?
- Is there a credit hour limit?
- How do I register for on-campus courses?
- What if I can't find my A-number?
- What is a Leave of Absence?
- Where do I register for Continuing Education courses?