The Clothesline Project (CLP) is a program started on…
Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
This exhibit features Mike Daines and will be displayed…
Held in the Tippetts Exhibit Hall, Artist Plus Teacher…
Xiao Xiao, doctoral candidate of Ethan White, will…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is the Pass/D+, D, F option?
Rate This FAQ
A student desiring a “Pass,” instead of a regular grade in course, must request a pass/fail form from the Registrar’s Office. This form must be signed by the student’s advisor and returned to the Registrar’s Office by 60% of the session. Once submitted, it cannot be reversed.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What is my new Student ID Number?
- I receive an error while trying to register, What do I do now?
- What is a Leave of Absence?
- Is there a credit hour limit?
- What's my ACCESS Student ID# (A#) and password?
- How do I audit courses?
- If I believe the No-test Days policy has been violated, to whom do I report it?
- Where do I register for Continuing Education courses?