Utah State University's Fall Career Fair provides an…
August 16, 2016 to December 10, 2016. Opening Reception…
Why is it that we love their stories, and what does that…
2009 Pulitzer Prize and Tony Award winning musical.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is the Pass/D+, D, F option?
Rate This FAQ
A student desiring a “Pass,” instead of a regular grade in course, must request a pass/fail form from the Registrar’s Office. This form must be signed by the student’s advisor and returned to the Registrar’s Office by 60% of the session. Once submitted, it cannot be reversed.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Is there a credit hour limit?
- If I believe the No-test Days policy has been violated, to whom do I report it?
- Where can I get the forms?
- How do I register for on-campus courses?
- How do I change my name on my official record?
- I receive an error while trying to register, What do I do now?
- When trying to register for a course it won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis, What do I do now?
- How can I verify my enrollment or degree to a third party?