Registration for Swaner Preserve and EcoCenter’s…
An art exhibit by USU MFA student Gabe Anderson.
With farm and ranch land dwindling due to population…
This exhibits showcases works of art that share a…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is the Pass/D+, D, F option?
Rate This FAQ
A student desiring a “Pass,” instead of a regular grade in course, must request a pass/fail form from the Registrar’s Office. This form must be signed by the student’s advisor and returned to the Registrar’s Office by 60% of the session. Once submitted, it cannot be reversed.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Where can I get the forms?
- How do I know if I am admitted for the semester?
- How can I verify my enrollment or degree to a third party?
- I receive an error while trying to register, What do I do now?
- Where do I register for Continuing Education courses?
- What if I can't find my A-number?
- How do I register for on-campus courses?
- How do I audit courses?