Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
Students, staff, & faculty with an active USU ID…
Career Services is happy to host fairs affording…
Tanner Talk - Provost Noelle Cockett will present this…
Dr. John McCutcheon, assistant professor in the Division…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is my new Student ID Number?
Rate This FAQ
In the Bannner ID Lookup you will be instructed to enter your current Social Security Number and last name, after which you will be given your new A#. The conversion from QUAD under the old "Plus" system to the new Banner system gives us the long-awaited opportunity to have USU ID numbers that are not SSN-based. You can learn or be reminded of your new Banner ID number here. Beginning Fall Semester 2005, all USU student transactions have used the new Banner ID number instead of the old SSN-based Student Number.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- I receive an error while trying to register, What do I do now?
- When is the last day to drop courses?
- How do I register for on-campus courses?
- What if I can't find my A-number?
- Is there a credit hour limit?
- If I believe the No-test Days policy has been violated, to whom do I report it?
- When is registration available?
- How do I get into ACCESS?