Sample cheese and learn how it's made!
This exhibits showcases works of art that share a…
This exhibit showcases, for the first time, the…
New Student Orientation for new incoming students and…
One by one, guests arrive on an isolated island lured by…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is my new Student ID Number?
Rate This FAQ
In the Bannner ID Lookup you will be instructed to enter your current Social Security Number and last name, after which you will be given your new A#. The conversion from QUAD under the old "Plus" system to the new Banner system gives us the long-awaited opportunity to have USU ID numbers that are not SSN-based. You can learn or be reminded of your new Banner ID number here. Beginning Fall Semester 2005, all USU student transactions have used the new Banner ID number instead of the old SSN-based Student Number.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do credits equate to class rank?
- What if I can't find my A-number?
- What's my ACCESS Student ID# (A#) and password?
- How do I change my name on my official record?
- If I believe the No-test Days policy has been violated, to whom do I report it?
- How do I know if I am admitted for the semester?
- What are No-test Days?
- When is the last day to drop courses?