Lecture title: "Water Tectonics: Evidence That…
Sept. 1, 2015 – May 7, 2016 Highlighting works from…
More details to come.
Reasons To Be Pretty by Neil LaBute. Movie equivalent R…
We will have group meditation on campus. This is a weekly…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is my new Student ID Number?
Rate This FAQ
In the Bannner ID Lookup you will be instructed to enter your current Social Security Number and last name, after which you will be given your new A#. The conversion from QUAD under the old "Plus" system to the new Banner system gives us the long-awaited opportunity to have USU ID numbers that are not SSN-based. You can learn or be reminded of your new Banner ID number here. Beginning Fall Semester 2005, all USU student transactions have used the new Banner ID number instead of the old SSN-based Student Number.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Why can't I register for classes after logging in?
- How do credits equate to class rank?
- What's my ACCESS Student ID# (A#) and password?
- Is there a credit hour limit?
- How do I change my name on my official record?
- How do I get into ACCESS?
- If I believe the No-test Days policy has been violated, to whom do I report it?
- How do I drop my last class?