This exhibits showcases works of art that share a…
This exhibit showcases, for the first time, the…
This exhibit features 50 photographs that were selected…
Little Naturalist is the perfect program for 3 to 5 year…
Come out for an early morning wetland birding adventure…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is my new Student ID Number?
Rate This FAQ
In the Bannner ID Lookup you will be instructed to enter your current Social Security Number and last name, after which you will be given your new A#. The conversion from QUAD under the old "Plus" system to the new Banner system gives us the long-awaited opportunity to have USU ID numbers that are not SSN-based. You can learn or be reminded of your new Banner ID number here. Beginning Fall Semester 2005, all USU student transactions have used the new Banner ID number instead of the old SSN-based Student Number.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- If I believe the No-test Days policy has been violated, to whom do I report it?
- How do I change my name on my official record?
- What is a Leave of Absence?
- What if I can't find my A-number?
- How do I know which classes I need?
- Where do I register for Continuing Education courses?
- What's my ACCESS Student ID# (A#) and password?
- What are No-test Days?