Registration for Swaner Preserve and EcoCenter’s…
An art exhibit by USU MFA student Gabe Anderson.
With farm and ranch land dwindling due to population…
This exhibits showcases works of art that share a…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When is the last day to register?
Rate This FAQ
Students may add classes for credit or audit through 20% of the session. An instructor’s signature is required to add courses beginning the second week of the semester. All requests for audit registration must be approved by the instructor and must be submitted to the Office of the Registrar (TSC 246). See Dates & Deadlines for exact dates.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do credits equate to class rank?
- How do I know if I am admitted for the semester?
- What's my ACCESS Student ID# (A#) and password?
- What is the Pass/D+, D, F option?
- How do I register for on-campus courses?
- How do I change my name on my official record?
- Is there a credit hour limit?
- Where do I register for Independent Study courses?