The USU Alumni Association and Utah State Athletics are…
Dr. Aswin Mangerich from the University of Konstanz…
USU professor and serial entrepreneur Michael Glauser is…
Know anyone with a disability? Get them registered along…
The second of four tours led by Kenny Frisch, local and…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When is the last day to register?
Rate This FAQ
Students may add classes for credit or audit through 20% of the session. An instructor’s signature is required to add courses beginning the second week of the semester. All requests for audit registration must be approved by the instructor and must be submitted to the Office of the Registrar (TSC 246). See Dates & Deadlines for exact dates.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- When trying to register for a course it won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis, What do I do now?
- What if I can't find my A-number?
- I receive an error while trying to register, What do I do now?
- How do I drop my last class?
- How do I get into ACCESS?
- How do I know which classes I need?
- If I believe the No-test Days policy has been violated, to whom do I report it?
- Who is my advisor?