The Clothesline Project (CLP) is a program started on…
Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
This exhibit features Mike Daines and will be displayed…
Held in the Tippetts Exhibit Hall, Artist Plus Teacher…
Xiao Xiao, doctoral candidate of Ethan White, will…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When is the last day to register?
Rate This FAQ
Students may add classes for credit or audit through 20% of the session. An instructor’s signature is required to add courses beginning the second week of the semester. All requests for audit registration must be approved by the instructor and must be submitted to the Office of the Registrar (TSC 246). See Dates & Deadlines for exact dates.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I know which classes I need?
- Why can't I register for classes after logging in?
- How do I change my name on my official record?
- When trying to register for a course it won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis, What do I do now?
- What is the Pass/D+, D, F option?
- What's my ACCESS Student ID# (A#) and password?
- How do I drop my last class?
- Where do I register for Continuing Education courses?