Join us for a nature walk on the Preserve! During this…
Badminton tournament begins!
Science and Engineering Day is a yearly activity from…
Activists and lobbyists face a significant challenge.…
Championship games being held in the Dee Glen Smith…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When is the last day to register?
Rate This FAQ
Students may add classes for credit or audit through 20% of the session. An instructor’s signature is required to add courses beginning the second week of the semester. All requests for audit registration must be approved by the instructor and must be submitted to the Office of the Registrar (TSC 246). See Dates & Deadlines for exact dates.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I register for on-campus courses?
- When trying to register for a course it won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis, What do I do now?
- How can I verify my enrollment or degree to a third party?
- How do I audit courses?
- Where do I register for Continuing Education courses?
- How do I know if I am admitted for the semester?
- What are No-test Days?
- Is there a credit hour limit?