Student Athlete Scholarship Golf Tournament
Now in its 27th year, USU’s Student Showcase is the…
Faculty engaged in mentoring undergraduate researchers…
Aggie Ice Cream tours will consist of viewing a DVD on…
Ignite is the rising star of Research Week, encapsulating…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When is the last day to register?
Rate This FAQ
Students may add classes for credit or audit through 20% of the session. An instructor’s signature is required to add courses beginning the second week of the semester. All requests for audit registration must be approved by the instructor and must be submitted to the Office of the Registrar (TSC 246). See Dates & Deadlines for exact dates.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Where do I register for Continuing Education courses?
- How do I register for on-campus courses?
- When is the last day to drop courses?
- How do I audit courses?
- Where do I register for Independent Study courses?
- How can I verify my enrollment or degree to a third party?
- If I believe the No-test Days policy has been violated, to whom do I report it?
- How do I know which classes I need?