Endangered Landscapes: America's National Lands presents…
August 16, 2016 to December 10, 2016. Opening Reception…
Mark the Day of the Dead by joining in a procession.…
Most students feel some level of anxiety in testing…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
When is the last day to register?
Rate This FAQ
Students may add classes for credit or audit through 20% of the session. An instructor’s signature is required to add courses beginning the second week of the semester. All requests for audit registration must be approved by the instructor and must be submitted to the Office of the Registrar (TSC 246). See Dates & Deadlines for exact dates.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I know which classes I need?
- Why can't I register for classes after logging in?
- Where do I register for Independent Study courses?
- What if I can't find my A-number?
- How do I know if I am admitted for the semester?
- How do I audit courses?
- How can I verify my enrollment or degree to a third party?
- How do credits equate to class rank?