Utah State University's Fall Career Fair provides an…
August 16, 2016 to December 10, 2016. Opening Reception…
Why is it that we love their stories, and what does that…
2009 Pulitzer Prize and Tony Award winning musical.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Why can't I register for classes after logging in?
Rate This FAQ
The primary reasons are: 1) You have a hold which restricts you from registering (i.e. student owes money, or need to see your advisor), 2) Registration is not available due to a computer problem or the registration dates have passed, 3) The course you are trying to register for has a restriction or prerequisite which the system does not acknowledge you have met, or 4) the class is full or the system does not recognize that you have met the course requirement(s). This problem is likely to happen to Transfer or Graduate Students. If the class is full, then the instructor's signature is needed on an Add/Drop form. If a course requirement has not been met, then the Department Advisor over the course needs to sign a Course Authorization Form. This form must be submitted to the Registrar's Office located in TSC 246. Call the Registrar's Office if you have questions at 797-1116.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- If I believe the No-test Days policy has been violated, to whom do I report it?
- How do I know if I am admitted for the semester?
- How can I verify my enrollment or degree to a third party?
- Where can I get the forms?
- What is the Pass/D+, D, F option?
- What's my ACCESS Student ID# (A#) and password?
- How do I drop my last class?
- How do credits equate to class rank?