Endangered Landscapes: America's National Lands presents…
August 16, 2016 to December 10, 2016. Opening Reception…
Mark the Day of the Dead by joining in a procession.…
Most students feel some level of anxiety in testing…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What's my ACCESS Student ID# (A#) and password?
Rate This FAQ
When you were admitted to USU, you were assigned an A# and password. If you do not know your A number, Click Here, and you will be directed to the page that will instruct you how to acquire your A#. To find your initial password, you will need to go to https://id.usu.edu/Password/Email/1/?. There, you will be prompted to enter in your A#, and then to set up security questions to aid you in the retrieval of your password should you forget it. Every 180 days the system will prompt you to change this password. Your password must be 8 to 16 characters long, must start with an alpha character (a-z or A-Z), have at least three non-alpha, and may contain Numbers, Letters, and other Special Characters(No spaces please).
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Where do I register for Independent Study courses?
- What are No-test Days?
- Is there a credit hour limit?
- When is the last day to drop courses?
- What is the Pass/D+, D, F option?
- I receive an error while trying to register, What do I do now?
- When trying to register for a course it won't allow me in. There is a course next to it in parenthesis, What do I do now?
- How can I verify my enrollment or degree to a third party?