Black Mountain College: Shaping Craft + Design. This…
The exhibition blends science, history, and art to…
Everett C. Thorpe, known as “Ev” to his…
We will have group meditation with guidance for those new…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I get into ACCESS?
Rate This FAQ
Login is accomplished by going Here. Refer to the next question before navigating there. Information necessary to login is explained below. Login is accomplished by typing in your Student ID number (New A#)and PIN number. The Student ID number is the brand new A# which no longer requires the need of your Social Security Number, and the PIN number is assigned upon admission to the University. Don't remember or forgot your Student ID # Click Here!!! If you require assistance to acquire your PIN after trying this method please contact the IT Services Help Desk for assistance 435.797.HELP (4358).
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What are No-test Days?
- How do I change my name on my official record?
- What's my ACCESS Student ID# (A#) and password?
- When is the last day to drop courses?
- If I believe the No-test Days policy has been violated, to whom do I report it?
- How do I know which classes I need?
- How do I register for on-campus courses?
- How do I know if I am admitted for the semester?