Help USU triumph over BYU, UVU, Weber, Westminster, and…
Sept. 1, 2015 – May 7, 2016 Highlighting works from…
Please join us for our ever popular annual Star Party!…
Join us for a nature walk on the Preserve! You will learn…
The Swaner EcoCenter indoor, wetland-themed climbing wall…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
How do I get into ACCESS?
Rate This FAQ
Login is accomplished by going Here. Refer to the next question before navigating there. Information necessary to login is explained below. Login is accomplished by typing in your Student ID number (New A#)and PIN number. The Student ID number is the brand new A# which no longer requires the need of your Social Security Number, and the PIN number is assigned upon admission to the University. Don't remember or forgot your Student ID # Click Here!!! If you require assistance to acquire your PIN after trying this method please contact the IT Services Help Desk for assistance 435.797.HELP (4358).
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- When is registration available?
- Where do I register for Continuing Education courses?
- What is a Leave of Absence?
- How do I change my name on my official record?
- How do I know if I am admitted for the semester?
- How do I audit courses?
- Why can't I register for classes after logging in?
- When is the last day to drop courses?