"Parent involvement in organized youth sport: The…
Endangered Landscapes: America's National Lands presents…
August 16, 2016 to December 10, 2016. Opening Reception…
Showcasing NEHMA's important collection of art from the…
Fall Semester Begins
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is ACCESS?
Rate This FAQ
ACCESS is the Student Records System also know as Self Service Banner. This system allows students and faculty broader access to the information necessary to enhance their time at Utah State University. The system replaced the QUAD in April 2005. A system driven by A#'s (new student number) and not by SSN's is now in place and allows Utah State University to better align itself with FERPA guidelines and standards. Some services provided by this program include registration (add/dropping classes), class schedules, grades, transfer credit, paying tuition and fees, changing your PIN (if you forget your password you can now got to id.usu.edu) and local address, billing statements, and financial aid status.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What tuition is assessed for Continuing Graduate Advisement (6990 and 7990)?
- Is there an installment plan option?
- When must I pay if I register after the fee payment deadline?
- What happens if my personal check is returned by the bank?
- What is the credit card policy at USU?
- What if I add courses after arranging my Tuition Installment Plan?
- What other payment options are available?
- Will my federal financial aid hold my classes?