Join us for a nature walk on the Preserve! You will learn…
Sept. 1, 2015 – May 7, 2016 Highlighting works from…
Sept. 12 – Dec. 11, 2015 Sept. 12 - Dec. 12 The…
The Swaner EcoCenter indoor, wetland-themed climbing wall…
Join the American Festival Chorus and Orchestra for…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is ACCESS?
Rate This FAQ
ACCESS is the Student Records System also know as Self Service Banner. This system allows students and faculty broader access to the information necessary to enhance their time at Utah State University. The system replaced the QUAD in April 2005. A system driven by A#'s (new student number) and not by SSN's is now in place and allows Utah State University to better align itself with FERPA guidelines and standards. Some services provided by this program include registration (add/dropping classes), class schedules, grades, transfer credit, paying tuition and fees, changing your PIN (if you forget your password you can now got to id.usu.edu) and local address, billing statements, and financial aid status.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What happens if my personal check is returned by the bank?
- When must I pay if I register after the fee payment deadline?
- Why can’t I use a credit card at the Registrar Office if I am willing to pay the fee?
- How do I make my fee payment by mail?
- Delinquent Financial Accounts?
- What tuition is assessed for Continuing Graduate Advisement (6990 and 7990)?
- What other payment options are available?
- How can I access my 1098T tax information online?