The USU Alumni Association and Utah State Athletics are…
Dr. Aswin Mangerich from the University of Konstanz…
USU professor and serial entrepreneur Michael Glauser is…
Know anyone with a disability? Get them registered along…
The second of four tours led by Kenny Frisch, local and…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is ACCESS?
Rate This FAQ
ACCESS is the Student Records System also know as Self Service Banner. This system allows students and faculty broader access to the information necessary to enhance their time at Utah State University. The system replaced the QUAD in April 2005. A system driven by A#'s (new student number) and not by SSN's is now in place and allows Utah State University to better align itself with FERPA guidelines and standards. Some services provided by this program include registration (add/dropping classes), class schedules, grades, transfer credit, paying tuition and fees, changing your PIN (if you forget your password you can now got to id.usu.edu) and local address, billing statements, and financial aid status.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Why can’t I use a credit card at the Registrar Office if I am willing to pay the fee?
- What happens if my personal check is returned by the bank?
- Is there an installment plan option?
- What happens if my payment is late or incomplete at the Fee Payment Deadline?
- What happens if I have an unpaid balance?
- What if I add courses after arranging my Tuition Installment Plan?
- What other payment options are available?
- Delinquent Financial Accounts?