Year-end exhibit by Interior Design graduating seniors.
This exhibits showcases works of art that share a…
This exhibit showcases, for the first time, the…
Walk a Mile in Her Shoes is an international men's march…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is ACCESS?
Rate This FAQ
ACCESS is the Student Records System also know as Self Service Banner. This system allows students and faculty broader access to the information necessary to enhance their time at Utah State University. The system replaced the QUAD in April 2005. A system driven by A#'s (new student number) and not by SSN's is now in place and allows Utah State University to better align itself with FERPA guidelines and standards. Some services provided by this program include registration (add/dropping classes), class schedules, grades, transfer credit, paying tuition and fees, changing your PIN (if you forget your password you can now got to id.usu.edu) and local address, billing statements, and financial aid status.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What happens if my personal check is returned by the bank?
- Delinquent Financial Accounts?
- What are special fees?
- Will my federal financial aid hold my classes?
- What happens if my payment is late or incomplete at the Fee Payment Deadline?
- What if I add courses after arranging my Tuition Installment Plan?
- When must I pay if I register after the fee payment deadline?
- How is the credit card surcharge of 2.75% rate determined?