Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
Black Mountain College: Shaping Craft + Design. This…
This event will be held in the Tippetts Exhibit Hall.
A popular, pre-Thanksgiving week tradition continues with…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is ACCESS?
Rate This FAQ
ACCESS is the Student Records System also know as Self Service Banner. This system allows students and faculty broader access to the information necessary to enhance their time at Utah State University. The system replaced the QUAD in April 2005. A system driven by A#'s (new student number) and not by SSN's is now in place and allows Utah State University to better align itself with FERPA guidelines and standards. Some services provided by this program include registration (add/dropping classes), class schedules, grades, transfer credit, paying tuition and fees, changing your PIN (if you forget your password you can now got to id.usu.edu) and local address, billing statements, and financial aid status.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I make my fee payment by mail?
- What if I add courses after arranging my Tuition Installment Plan?
- If I received verification of payment online, why didn’t my electronic check go through online?
- What tuition is assessed for Continuing Graduate Advisement (6990 and 7990)?
- What are special fees?
- What happens if I have an unpaid balance?
- What is the credit card policy at USU?
- Is there an installment plan option?