Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
Black Mountain College: Shaping Craft + Design. This…
We're celebrating 15 years of shows featuring swinging…
On the first Wednesday of each month, the RGS Web Team…
SAAVI is raising awareness regarding the "RED…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is ACCESS?
Rate This FAQ
ACCESS is the Student Records System also know as Self Service Banner. This system allows students and faculty broader access to the information necessary to enhance their time at Utah State University. The system replaced the QUAD in April 2005. A system driven by A#'s (new student number) and not by SSN's is now in place and allows Utah State University to better align itself with FERPA guidelines and standards. Some services provided by this program include registration (add/dropping classes), class schedules, grades, transfer credit, paying tuition and fees, changing your PIN (if you forget your password you can now got to id.usu.edu) and local address, billing statements, and financial aid status.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What other payment options are available?
- What if I have some kind of sponsorship for my tuition and fee payments?
- If I received verification of payment online, why didn’t my electronic check go through online?
- Why can’t I use a credit card at the Registrar Office if I am willing to pay the fee?
- How can I access my 1098T tax information online?
- What is the credit card policy at USU?
- What if I add courses after arranging my Tuition Installment Plan?
- What tuition is assessed for Continuing Graduate Advisement (6990 and 7990)?