Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
Susan Robinson, masters student of Jon Takemoto, will…
Meet at the Extension Office in the basement of the…
Witty! Refreshing! Juicy! Merciless! The Musical of…
Join us every Wednesday for fresh organic produce,…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is ACCESS?
Rate This FAQ
ACCESS is the Student Records System also know as Self Service Banner. This system allows students and faculty broader access to the information necessary to enhance their time at Utah State University. The system replaced the QUAD in April 2005. A system driven by A#'s (new student number) and not by SSN's is now in place and allows Utah State University to better align itself with FERPA guidelines and standards. Some services provided by this program include registration (add/dropping classes), class schedules, grades, transfer credit, paying tuition and fees, changing your PIN (if you forget your password you can now got to id.usu.edu) and local address, billing statements, and financial aid status.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What are special fees?
- Why can’t I use a credit card at the Registrar Office if I am willing to pay the fee?
- How is the money, collected from credit card fees, used?
- What happens if I have an unpaid balance?
- If I received verification of payment online, why didn’t my electronic check go through online?
- When must I pay if I register after the fee payment deadline?
- What tuition is assessed for Continuing Graduate Advisement (6990 and 7990)?
- How can I access my 1098T tax information online?