Ever Wanted to Join a Fraternity? Rush Week can allow you…
Black Mountain College: Shaping Craft + Design. This…
This weekly support group is designed to assist students…
Career Services is happy to host fairs affording…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is ACCESS?
Rate This FAQ
ACCESS is the Student Records System also know as Self Service Banner. This system allows students and faculty broader access to the information necessary to enhance their time at Utah State University. The system replaced the QUAD in April 2005. A system driven by A#'s (new student number) and not by SSN's is now in place and allows Utah State University to better align itself with FERPA guidelines and standards. Some services provided by this program include registration (add/dropping classes), class schedules, grades, transfer credit, paying tuition and fees, changing your PIN (if you forget your password you can now got to id.usu.edu) and local address, billing statements, and financial aid status.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How is the credit card surcharge of 2.75% rate determined?
- How do I make my fee payment by mail?
- Will my federal financial aid hold my classes?
- Delinquent Financial Accounts?
- What if I have some kind of sponsorship for my tuition and fee payments?
- Is there an installment plan option?
- What happens if my personal check is returned by the bank?
- When must I pay if I register after the fee payment deadline?