The Clothesline Project (CLP) is a program started on…
Caine College of the Arts and the Leverhulme Trust…
This exhibit features Mike Daines and will be displayed…
Held in the Tippetts Exhibit Hall, Artist Plus Teacher…
Xiao Xiao, doctoral candidate of Ethan White, will…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is ACCESS?
Rate This FAQ
ACCESS is the Student Records System also know as Self Service Banner. This system allows students and faculty broader access to the information necessary to enhance their time at Utah State University. The system replaced the QUAD in April 2005. A system driven by A#'s (new student number) and not by SSN's is now in place and allows Utah State University to better align itself with FERPA guidelines and standards. Some services provided by this program include registration (add/dropping classes), class schedules, grades, transfer credit, paying tuition and fees, changing your PIN (if you forget your password you can now got to id.usu.edu) and local address, billing statements, and financial aid status.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What are special fees?
- Delinquent Financial Accounts?
- When must I pay if I register after the fee payment deadline?
- If I received verification of payment online, why didn’t my electronic check go through online?
- What is the credit card policy at USU?
- What happens if my personal check is returned by the bank?
- How is the money, collected from credit card fees, used?
- What if I add courses after arranging my Tuition Installment Plan?