Join us for a nature walk on the Preserve! During this…
Badminton tournament begins!
Science and Engineering Day is a yearly activity from…
Activists and lobbyists face a significant challenge.…
Championship games being held in the Dee Glen Smith…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is ACCESS?
Rate This FAQ
ACCESS is the Student Records System also know as Self Service Banner. This system allows students and faculty broader access to the information necessary to enhance their time at Utah State University. The system replaced the QUAD in April 2005. A system driven by A#'s (new student number) and not by SSN's is now in place and allows Utah State University to better align itself with FERPA guidelines and standards. Some services provided by this program include registration (add/dropping classes), class schedules, grades, transfer credit, paying tuition and fees, changing your PIN (if you forget your password you can now got to id.usu.edu) and local address, billing statements, and financial aid status.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What happens if my personal check is returned by the bank?
- If I received verification of payment online, why didn’t my electronic check go through online?
- Delinquent Financial Accounts?
- What if I have some kind of sponsorship for my tuition and fee payments?
- What tuition is assessed for Continuing Graduate Advisement (6990 and 7990)?
- How is the credit card surcharge of 2.75% rate determined?
- When must I pay if I register after the fee payment deadline?
- What happens if my payment is late or incomplete at the Fee Payment Deadline?