Sample cheese and learn how it's made!
This exhibits showcases works of art that share a…
This exhibit showcases, for the first time, the…
Come take a short wetland walk out to the frog ponds…
This award-winning and wildly theatrical musical kicks…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is ACCESS?
Rate This FAQ
ACCESS is the Student Records System also know as Self Service Banner. This system allows students and faculty broader access to the information necessary to enhance their time at Utah State University. The system replaced the QUAD in April 2005. A system driven by A#'s (new student number) and not by SSN's is now in place and allows Utah State University to better align itself with FERPA guidelines and standards. Some services provided by this program include registration (add/dropping classes), class schedules, grades, transfer credit, paying tuition and fees, changing your PIN (if you forget your password you can now got to id.usu.edu) and local address, billing statements, and financial aid status.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What tuition is assessed for Continuing Graduate Advisement (6990 and 7990)?
- How is the credit card surcharge of 2.75% rate determined?
- What happens if I have an unpaid balance?
- Why can’t I use a credit card at the Registrar Office if I am willing to pay the fee?
- What happens if my payment is late or incomplete at the Fee Payment Deadline?
- How do I make my fee payment by mail?
- How is the money, collected from credit card fees, used?
- What other payment options are available?