The Blind Hollow Yurt Reservations open to students on…
Italy: For thousands of years, Italy has been a center of…
The Swaner EcoCenter will host its Fourth Annual Holiday…
Join Swaner for our kick off to our Holiday Art Market,…
Set in Nocturno, this adventure fantasy follows Iris, a…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is ACCESS?
Rate This FAQ
ACCESS is the Student Records System also know as Self Service Banner. This system allows students and faculty broader access to the information necessary to enhance their time at Utah State University. The system replaced the QUAD in April 2005. A system driven by A#'s (new student number) and not by SSN's is now in place and allows Utah State University to better align itself with FERPA guidelines and standards. Some services provided by this program include registration (add/dropping classes), class schedules, grades, transfer credit, paying tuition and fees, changing your PIN (if you forget your password you can now got to id.usu.edu) and local address, billing statements, and financial aid status.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Will my federal financial aid hold my classes?
- What happens if my payment is late or incomplete at the Fee Payment Deadline?
- What happens if my personal check is returned by the bank?
- What if I have some kind of sponsorship for my tuition and fee payments?
- What happens if I have an unpaid balance?
- Is there an installment plan option?
- How can I access my 1098T tax information online?
- What is the credit card policy at USU?