"Parent involvement in organized youth sport: The…
Endangered Landscapes: America's National Lands presents…
August 16, 2016 to December 10, 2016. Opening Reception…
Showcasing NEHMA's important collection of art from the…
Fall Semester Begins
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is ACCESS?
Rate This FAQ
ACCESS is the Student Records System also know as Self Service Banner. This system allows students and faculty broader access to the information necessary to enhance their time at Utah State University. The system replaced the QUAD in April 2005. A system driven by A#'s (new student number) and not by SSN's is now in place and allows Utah State University to better align itself with FERPA guidelines and standards. Some services provided by this program include registration (add/dropping classes), class schedules, grades, transfer credit, paying tuition and fees, changing your PIN (if you forget your password you can now got to id.usu.edu) and local address, billing statements, and financial aid status.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How can I access my 1098T tax information online?
- What if I have some kind of sponsorship for my tuition and fee payments?
- Delinquent Financial Accounts?
- How do I make my fee payment by mail?
- If I received verification of payment online, why didn’t my electronic check go through online?
- How is the money, collected from credit card fees, used?
- What happens if my payment is late or incomplete at the Fee Payment Deadline?
- What happens if I have an unpaid balance?