August 16, 2016 to December 10, 2016. Opening Reception…
Sage Perrot Printmaking Exhibit
This workshop is an opportunity to learn effective…
Youth Conservatory Christmas Recital
Basis for the Tony Award winning musical "Hello,…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What is ACCESS?
Rate This FAQ
ACCESS is the Student Records System also know as Self Service Banner. This system allows students and faculty broader access to the information necessary to enhance their time at Utah State University. The system replaced the QUAD in April 2005. A system driven by A#'s (new student number) and not by SSN's is now in place and allows Utah State University to better align itself with FERPA guidelines and standards. Some services provided by this program include registration (add/dropping classes), class schedules, grades, transfer credit, paying tuition and fees, changing your PIN (if you forget your password you can now got to id.usu.edu) and local address, billing statements, and financial aid status.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- What is the credit card policy at USU?
- Will my federal financial aid hold my classes?
- How is the money, collected from credit card fees, used?
- If I received verification of payment online, why didn’t my electronic check go through online?
- What if I add courses after arranging my Tuition Installment Plan?
- Why can’t I use a credit card at the Registrar Office if I am willing to pay the fee?
- What happens if my personal check is returned by the bank?
- How do I make my fee payment by mail?