Why Become an Alumni Association Member?
Stand Up. Get Involved. You're an Aggie.
You've donned your cap and gown or completed your first semester at USU. After completing 12 credit hours with USU, you're officially a USU alumnus. Now what? Demonstrate your pride in and committment to Utah State University by becoming a member of the USU Alumni Association.
Becoming an Annual or Lifetime Member helps keep the Utah State experience alive for generations of future Aggies. Not to mention, it also provides alumni with a variety of exclusive benefits.
Lifetime Membership dues support the Alumni Legacy scholarship program, Homecoming, Student Alumni Association, the development of our state, regional, and international Aggie Rep program, the alumni Career Aggie Network and other programs and events that promote excellence at Utah State University.
An Annual Membership is included with your annual donation to either the Alumni Association or another USU entity.
Exclusive Benefits for Alumni Association Members Include:
- Discount prices for Alumni Association Pre-Game & Tip-Off Parties and events
- Access to discounts on car rentals, hotels, USU Bookstore online purchases, and more
- Discounts on tickets for select home football and men's basketball games
- 10% off David B. Haight Alumni Center facility rental
- 10% off USU Bookstore Online purchases
- Discounted access to USU Campus Recreation facilities
- And much more!
Click here for additional information about Member Benefits & Services!