Reservations, Insurance, Payment & Cancellation Policies
Reservations may be made up to one year in advance. Call (435) 797-2055 or toll free (800) 291-ALUM (2586). Requests may also be submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special Events Insurance
All groups, organizations, and private entities holding an event at the USU Alumni Center are required by the state of Utah to purchase special events insurance coverage. Insurance coverage must be for the amount of $1,000,000. Proof of insurance must be submitted to the Alumni Center one week prior to your event.
Special Events Insurance can be purchased through:
- Moreton & Company - contact Nadine Guss at email@example.com or call 801-715-7125. Click here to download more information.
- WedSafe - www.wedsafe.com/
- The Event Helper - http://theeventhelper.com/
A deposit of $250 for receptions or 50% is required at the time of the initial booking in order to hold your date. This deposit is subtracted from the total. The remaining total is due 30 days prior to your event.
Method of Payment
Payment can be made by check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, or Amex and is due 30 days pror to your event. Payment after your event will result in an additional 10% late fee.
Cancellation & Refund
If cancellation is necessary, please contact the Alumni Center as soon as possible (435) 797-2055. The refund policy is as follows:
- You may transfer your deposit to another date without penalty if the change is made prior to 90 days of your original event date and the date requested is available.
- If you cancel completely by 90 days you will receive 90% of your deposit.
- Cancellations made 60 to 90 days prior will be penalized 50% of your deposit.
- No deposit will be refunded for cancelations within 60 days of the event.