Endangered Landscapes: America's National Lands presents…
August 16, 2016 to December 10, 2016. Opening Reception…
CAAS clubs showcase and $1 shish kabobs! Open to all…
This ongoing technical lecture series explores the latest…
Showcasing NEHMA's important collection of art from the…
- Fall Semester: April 1
- Spring Semester: October 1
- Summer Semester: April 1
*Applications are accepted after the listed deadlines with an additional $15 late fee. Fall semester 2015 applicants who submit completed applications after July 15th may not be admitted in time to register, and may be required to defer their admission to spring semester.
- Application (online or paper)
- Application fee ($40 nonrefundable, $55 if late)
- High school transcript or GED
- ACT or SAT scores (may be waived for applicants 25 and older)
- Concurrent enrollment transcripts
- 2.5 high school GPA or 656 Total GED (550 Battery Average prior to 2014)
- 17 ACT or 820 SAT (does not include the writing portion)
- 90 Index score
- If your academic work does not meet this standard, your application will be considered on an individual basis for potential admission into a 2-year general studies program.
Fast Track Your Application
- Submit an online application and pay the application fee.
- Place the required application materials in a single envelope or packet. Please do not open official college transcripts.
- Send the envelope to:
Utah State University
0160 Old Main Hill
Logan, UT 84322-0160